Thread: Dawn Of The Dead

hi all, ok, im downloading a dawn of the dead file, now the file name is dawn of the dead inr dzn.xvidrip, is this the real file? and if so is it the 2004 version?!!?! thanks a lot

D

ps if not wich one is? since i cant use k sig cause it never downloads!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    check it with Videolan

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    It will probably be the older version...I cant see someone making an Xvid of the Cam copy floating around of the 2004 version....highly unlikely...could be a fake m8!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    the best DOTD 2004 is around 900 - 1000meg svcd i think,
    check out

vcdquality.com

also check out up2dat.com for a verified, im pretty sure they have a DOTD 2004
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>AMD 2600
    512 DDR RAM
    160GB HDD
    GeForce 5600 FX 256mb
    Sony DVD writer +/-
    Windows XP</span></span>
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Bit torrent client - ABC</span></span></span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    can anyone help im downloading the cam versions of Dawn Of The Dead 2004 in two parts i play the file in Avi, I see an Image but no sound whats up with it

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i watched that movie, peice of shit i say.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by scorpion72@26 March 2004 - 17:17
    .......................................................................................................................can anyone help im downloading the cam versions of Dawn Of The Dead 2004 in two parts i play the file in Avi, I see an Image but no sound whats up with it

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by scorpion72@26 March 2004 - 09:17
    shut yer hole and go back to spamming the lounge with "join my forum" posts. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+26 March 2004 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 26 March 2004 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scorpion72@26 March 2004 - 09:17
    shut yer hole and go back to spamming the lounge with "join my forum" posts. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: [/b][/quote]
    We don&#39;t want him.