Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostradamus The Prophet

Poster
    I'm sure all of you have heard of Nostradamus. No? He was a frenchman who lived roughly about 500 years ago. He predicted many misfortunes yet to come. He successfully prophecied 911 and also foresaw the end of the world. In this forum, let us awe at his wondrous ability to soothsay. :eek: ( Everything he predicted was correct)
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Everything he "predicted" is open to interpretation.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Excuse me a second. Those pigs that are flying over my house are shitting in my garden. I'll be right back.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@26 March 2004 - 11:32
    I'm sure all of you have heard of Nostradamus. No? He was a frenchman who lived roughly about 500 years ago. He predicted many misfortunes yet to come. He successfully prophecied 911 and also foresaw the end of the world. In this forum, let us awe at his wondrous ability to soothsay. :eek: ( Everything he predicted was correct)
    I'm sure most of his prophecies were so vague they could have related to almost anything.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Ppl, stop being sarcastic will u? 2day's my first day and i'm trying 2 chat ppl up coz i like to talk.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+26 March 2004 - 09:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 &#064; 26 March 2004 - 09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-destroyerofevil@26 March 2004 - 11:32
    I&#39;m sure all of you have heard of Nostradamus. No? He was a frenchman who lived roughly about 500 years ago. He predicted many misfortunes yet to come. He successfully prophecied 911 and also foresaw the end of the world. In this forum, let us awe at his wondrous ability to soothsay. :eek: ( Everything he predicted was correct)
    I&#39;m sure most of his prophecies were so vague they could have related to almost anything. [/b][/quote]
    Also you never hear about all those prophets who got it wrong&#33; In a way its like monkeys typing Shakespeare, someone had to get it vaguely right out all those who tried to predict the future.

edit:Welcome to the board then destroyerofevil

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Thank u very much&#33;
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by bigboab@26 March 2004 - 12:35
    Excuse me a second. Those pigs that are flying over my house are shitting in my garden. I&#39;ll be right back.
    My pigs&#33;&#33; My pigs&#33;&#33;&#33;

They ate from my stash and got very high, but this high.......

Can you try give &#39;m directions, BB??

They understand signlanguage........

You can keep their shit, it&#39;s a hell of a vertalizer&#33;&#33;&#33;

YoPiggy

Btw Welcome in our mad world, destroyerofevil&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Once again, thanks. And this world is anything but normal.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung&#39;s&#33;&#33; Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I am willing to bet Nostardamus did not predict this thread. Or Yogi.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast