Thread: Please Check This Out

If you like downloading helpful files and such, as I do, as well as burning cds for your own use or whatever, please check out this site and sign the petition if you feel like it. www.againsttcpa.com
    The future of downloading depends on you! Don't let them take my internet away!SOBSOB(cry)....
    Board Rule:

- max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)
    - max 100 KB ( for ALL Images Together )

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    TRshady
    not another .....
    I'll check out the site one day .. welcome to the forum.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well, although i don't like the big red capitals, he's right. We can't have enough people fight tcpa.. it will be a way to stop the p2p as we know it now

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Yes I am sorry 'bout that but it is very importatnt to all...also www.stoppoliceware.org is the one with the petition and explains how close it is to becomeing a reality. I am in no way affiliated with either of these, but when I read them it scared the crap out of me being in the US. then seriously bummed me out all in one fleeting moment. Actually both links can be found from the peerguardian database linked right from your Klite! It will soon be world wide as well, especially after MS shutsdown other OS's like linux. If that stuff scares you dont even bother looking up the "RFID tags" I am in no way resposible for any acts of violence or rioting after you read about the TCPA and the "Fritz Chip".

My father use to joke back in the early 50's they wanted to put the "V chip" (V for V are Vatching You! -say it like Crnl. Klink speaks) into TVs to monitor peoples veiwing and everyone said noway. Well its 2004 and the TV chip is now in effect and is being commercialized on TV, they are already putting them in our Comp. Bios, so how come no one ever asked me?
    Board Rule:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Salazar@26 March 2004 - 21:42
    especially after MS shutsdown other OS's like linux
    I was unaware this was on the cards...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yes MS hates Linux because it is open source.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/techinvestor/...urce-wars_x.htm

There are lots of linux links there^ for u linux users.

I even read some crazy article once that in a poll most of China blames Bill Gates for blowing up a Chinese Embassy because of all the Chinese ripping off his software and they never pay.

If you look up the supporters such as Microsoft IBM HP Ect... They are all big boys the days of starting your own software company from scratch will be a mere memory. Take a look at the supporters They include many Large Companies (Keep in mind the supporters are Pro TCPA thats bad for us)

Everyone knows if you build a better mousetrap the world will beat a path to your door, no need to force them to it offering inferior software.
    Board Rule: