Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do The Mods Here Read Forum Members Pm Messages?

CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~+26 March 2004 - 13:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~FunK_mOb~ @ 26 March 2004 - 13:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@26 March 2004 - 18:25
    Mods can&#39;t read other people&#39;s PMs anyway. In fact I don&#39;t even know if the admins can, without actually looking at the database
    I don&#39;t know but I send a pm once with a link to a cracksite.
    I thought it was ok to send such links trough pm&#39;s but when I got back to that message I noticed that the link was changed to http://www.[illegal link] So,how did that happen? [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s called Filters.......not a new thing, happens in regular posts as well.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Lamsey@26 March 2004 - 18:25
    Mods can&#39;t read other people&#39;s PMs anyway. In fact I don&#39;t even know if the admins can, without actually looking at the database
    Any admin on any forum with access to the forum database can search through it that way. However, with the amount of data to sieve through to find a particular message there&#39;s no point - The only real way of using it is to find all the messages that have a certain string of text (like Find Text does on a web browser).

Now tell me - Can anyone here seriously imagine 7th spending hours on queries on the database trying out text strings?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Originally posted by CornerPocket+26 March 2004 - 21:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 26 March 2004 - 21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~@26 March 2004 - 13:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @26 March 2004 - 18:25

I don&#39;t know but I send a pm once with a link to a cracksite.
    I thought it was ok to send such links trough pm&#39;s but when I got back to that message I noticed that the link was changed to http://www.[illegal link] So,how did that happen?
    It&#39;s called Filters.......not a new thing, happens in regular posts as well. [/b][/quote]
    Ok B) just wanted to know.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Since I belong to both Forums,I always tryed to stay out of this bullshit in the past.But I really don&#39;t care when the SharePro gets attacked.Even if i don&#39;t alway agree will everything he&#39;s done.I do know he has give alot to filesharers in general.I will always be in his corner.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Horsemen@26 March 2004 - 23:03
    Since I belong to both Forums,I always tryed to stay out of this bullshit in the past.But I really don&#39;t care when the SharePro gets attacked.Even if i don&#39;t alway agree will everything he&#39;s done.I do know he has give alot to filesharers in general.I will always be in his corner.
    actually that is no problem, i just hope you get the best of both worlds. We don&#39;t have anything against people that use both.

Only against those start rioting and post nonsense as this topic starter

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Hacktown@26 March 2004 - 07:55
    Hi -

Do the mods and admins here read the pm messages of forum members here?
    No. We don&#39;t have that ability, and even if we did, we wouldn&#39;t. We respect your privacy.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Originally posted by Horsemen@26 March 2004 - 21:03
    People always use that same stupid argument to defend SharePro. It&#39;s a fallacy, an argument totally unrelated to the discussion and incorrectly used to defend an opinion.

A murderer may have done some good things too in his life, but that doesn&#39;t mean he shouldn&#39;t go to jail.

Fact is that SharePro lies time after time after time after time. Or just saying things that are totally incorrect or simply made up in his sick mind.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    It&#39;s a real shame because there are some good ideas coming from the es5 camp, but their little jyhads and the whole "shadowiness" of their operation just spoils it all for me.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    BANNED
    why would the mods even bother to read your pm&#39;s -no one wants to read dumb ppl&#39;s pms lol jks B)

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    My PMs...who the hell wants to read them? (I didn&#39;t show the ones sent by mods because they are the ones accused of reading them...)

How do you post the images without them getting resized ?? Help needed .
    Can I trust you?

B)
    Actually Yes.
    So what now? I have real personal problems.
    Can I trust you?

B)
    I quite like getting a bigger collection of sites though, always handy,

I am afraid i ant help with you the coffee, i hate the stuff
    &nbsp;
    Have you watched the latest episode of South Park (0801) it is the funniest episode I&#39;ve seen in ages.
    No i havent, i was tempted to d/l it earlier. Have you seen series 3of Smallville? is that the one were he goes to teh dark side?
    I&#39;ve seen all of series 3 of Smallville so far, it&#39;s been quite good. In fact I have them all on disc somewhere in my pit.

Make sure you get that south park it&#39;s feckin&#39; brill.
    it on its way now.

I inadvertently found
    http://tvt.milfclan.com/

Seems quite good
    Just read your post on Zonealarm (the bugger).&nbsp; Well done &nbsp; &nbsp; ZA prompts BF1942 with a balloon tip, hence why I never considered Vietnam to be conflicting.&nbsp; It&#39;s awesome
    Cool. I was worried I wasn&#39;t gonna get to play it.
    Same here

Great sig.&nbsp; Feckin&#39; slays me.&nbsp; Very cheesy&#33;&#33;

:beerchug: omc

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast