Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do The Mods Here Read Forum Members Pm Messages?

Hi -

Do the mods and admins here read the pm messages of forum members here?

The reason Im asking is because the admin of ES5 forums is claiming that the admins here are spying on the users. Can you please admit or deny this?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Yes we read the pm's from members!

When they're sent to us in private...

for all the other pm's ... no we don't read any of them. With the exception on those that were sent between members, and where the receiving member complains about it and forward the specific message.
    PM is PRIVATE message, so ofcourse we don't read them... we have better things to do, believe me...

oh the admin from ES5............. well that's a whole other story but why don't you just ask him... Better tell him that we do read them (just quote my first line&#33, tell him a mod in here stated that they do on this forum, you will make his day.... and he can use all good dayys in his life cause there ain't probably many of those...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

The MODs can read mine if they want.I am sure they will find nothing much there.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    I have a heck of a lot of better things to do with my time them read thousands of PMs. Why would I do this? What would it accomplish? I could really careless what members talk about in private.

7th

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If they did Hacktown then they'd have realised that you spam newcomer's accounts with ES5 links...

Check this forum out. http://[SPAM]

Its a hell of alot better than here.

Be in touch,

Southpark (from ZP)

http://[SPAM]

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    muchspl2
    OWN3D

lol

whats that south park zip and was that links to es5

EDIT:
    BTW were is kab, is he still the mole around here
    did they recruit any new members

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    the mods read are pm's

i better stop using it to send other members my credit card details and other very important information.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@26 March 2004 - 15:44
    OWN3D

lol

whats that south park zip and was that links to es5
    It was a link to ES5. I imagine South Park is the name he uses to spam Zero Paid forums or some such.

edit: This was sent to one of my alternative accounts...so we can all see where Hacktown's loyalties lie.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Two things were brought to my attention.

1) Kazaa Forums https://filesharingtalk.com reads their forum members PM messages. Apparently, the admins over on www.filesharingtalk.com are actively spying on their users. I have received proof and perhaps later I will post it (only if you guys ask me to proove it or if the mods of www.filesharingtalk.com deny it will I post the proof. I prefer the suspense and people telling me that I dont have such proof! LOL) (Go ahead anybody...Say its not true!!!&#33

2) Since Kazaa Lite officially died, and was shut down by the RIAA, several versions of Klite "for sell" or "Klite Malware" have risen. Taking an educated guess, most of the malware sights offering Klite were probably set up by the RIAA and/or Kazaa to screw p2pr's. Other sites, like the one Shaun Garriock (aka Random Nut) has requires people pay to download Kazaa Lite.

Here is an example of a malware site: http://kazaalite.tv

The owner of Kazaalite.tv says this:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...ic=105389&st=0

I am the one that actually owns http://www.kazaalite.tv. There is no dialer or any of that crap. There is however a .dll that will be used as an updater. Just got tired of trying to find kazaa lite and getting bad versions and you both know how much kazaa media desktop sucks ass, right? I was one of the unlucky stupid asses that fell for the scam sites and they sucked $29.95 outta me, so I vowed that I would get back at them. I will be posting all of those scam sites to my site to warn users about this crap. Anyway, just surfing and found your post and thought I would respond.

I totally doubt that this is true. Even the people at Kazaa Lite's official forum are calling the person a liar.

Anyway, my suggestion is stay the hell away from this site.

Now, here is an example of Shaun Garriock's aka "Random Nut's" Kazaa 'for $24.00' year site: http://kazaalite.com

Remember, Kazaalite.com was the original download site for Kazaa Lite owned and controlled by Shaun Garriock. Notice how Random has been silent for the past couple of months? Now here is what Shaun Garriock is pushing to people today....

Credit Card  2 Years @ $1.49/Month by Credit card
      1 Year @ $1.99/Month by Credit Card

Checking  2 Years @ $1.49/Month by Check (US ONLY)
      1 Year @ $1.99/Month by Check (US ONLY)

How can you control how long somebody uses a p2p program unless you have a direct backdoor into the program? Seem's Random Nut has a funny .dll file in the back of his pay 2 peer program which is really a backdoor directly into their computers. Be careful and do not use these bullshit programs to share files.
    In case anyone is even vaguely interested in this.

edit: It's been a strange day for the mods today...first they get accused of not reading PMs then they get accused of reading EVERYONE'S PMs.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    (only if you guys ask me to proove it  or if the mods of www.filesharingtalk.com deny it will I post the proof. I prefer the suspense and people telling me that I dont have such proof! LOL) (Go ahead anybody...Say its not true!!!&#33
    I openly deny reading anyones PM's except the ones that are sent to me directly. I am truly laughing my ass off right now at such a claim

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast