Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Factions

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I see factions.....groups forming......it's like being at a football match, what has happend?

The way I see it there's all this arguing and backstabbing going on and my biggest problem is I have friends on all sides.

But I don't get it, the lounge is splitting down the middle as we speak!

How far will it go?

How much are people going to push it?

I tell you one thing, I'm not being pushed anymore, I have my own mind, when someone says to me that I'm wrong they will just have to lump it.

I've always stood by my friends, always fought for them but should I be expected to choose when I have friends fighting?

No.......been there, done that!

No more!!! It stops here! This is where the line is drawn!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <-There

People should&#39;nt be fighting, I watched a tv programe about a guy who has EB (a rare skin disorder) 36 years in pain, only to be filmed dieing on his bed.
    I watch a 14 y/o Israely boy strapped with explosives waiting at a bus stop and surrounded by armed guards.
    Death, destruction, fighting&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; It&#39;s all out there in the real world, we are supposed to come in here to get away from it.

A friend said to me "We come online to have a break from the real world, but after time it seems we need to come offline and back into the real world to have a break from being online"

This is true of so many people, look at the guys who were on here for so long, then the shit kept flying and they&#39;ve left.

No more fighting&#33; No more arguing&#33;

This is a "Fun" place to be, somewhere we can laugh and joke and fool around, somewhere we can go after a rough day and forget the day we just had and have some fun

Please.....No more&#33;

I&#39;m requesting this as someone who just does&#39;nt want to fight any more

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Trouble is, I dont think this is a concious thing. People hang around with their mates, and sooner or later it gets called a gang. I would also like to see a bit more.....togetherness .

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    We Geppers don&#39;t take any sides in these silly disputes.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I agree Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@26 March 2004 - 18:58
    I agree Jonno
    yeah jonno your really good now you should give out some demo tapes of teh care bare song. u could make a million.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by RGX@26 March 2004 - 18:58
    Trouble is, I dont think this is a concious thing. People hang around with their mates, and sooner or later it gets called a gang. I would also like to see a bit more.....togetherness .
    No RGX.......me you and the old guys were never a gang, we just had fun amoungst ourselfs, we never flamed or fought, we just had fun.....a group of mates stops becoming a group and becomes a gang when all that happens is fights

@Sam......Yeah, I do care, for some weird reason I even care about you and your problems, I hate to see anyone unhappy......you go ask Honey what my aim in life is, maybe you&#39;ll understand it, maybe you wont, but however much you come at me, I&#39;m not biting back......why?.......Cos I have the Choice not to

Jonno B)

Edit@ Peez....Yeah maybe I should .......Keep coming at me all you like......I&#39;m just not gonna be pissed off anymore, I have problems in the real world, I don&#39;t need them online too, so however much you try, I ain&#39;t doing it
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8

9. Lounge   -   #9
    See jonno my councilling helped you through that tough time and is helping you through this one as well.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    shite [N][O][B] beat me to it

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast