Thread: Im Translator For Ie

Im Translator provides a wide range of possibilities to communicate with ease and convenience in different languages. With Im Translator you can enter multilingual text, check it for correctness, adjust unreadable messages, translate in different languages, print results and send email.
    Im Translator includes:

Virtual Keyboard covering 40 languages.

Spell-Checker for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages.

Online Translator , powered by PROMT XT translation technology (PROMT Ltd.), which performs translation between English <-> German, English <-> Russian, English <-> Spanish, French <-> Russian, German <-> Russian, Italian -> Russian, Spanish -> Russian languages. Other language pairs will be added soon.

Download

Website
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    one word. COOL

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    NIce

Too bad I don&#39;t use ie.

I use googlebar and it has a translation button on it but totally sucks and it never translates anything correctly.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I used to use google toolbar as well.
    In MyIE2 we have this autotranslate feature using babelfish or the specified engine.
    I am sure firefox has a similar plugin as well.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    really cool, but i don&#39;t use ie

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    http://world.altavista.com/

Better than googles and covers the major languages even Chinese