Thread: Cisco Exams

Hey,
    Anyone know where I can get practise exams for the chaptes not the final exam for cisco ccna semester 2?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    BANNED
    I do Google

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by shoutman@26 March 2004 - 19:38
    Hey,
    Anyone know where I can get practise exams for the chaptes not the final exam for cisco ccna semester 2?
    Cisco Netcad

If you take them at a university you get to become a member. They have some good practice exams for all cisco certifications. I never registered as a non-member but you might get the same resources except the discount on a cisco router.

You could also steal some textbooks from the Library. Some of the offical curriculum has practice exams in the textbooks.

I do not recommend p2p netowrks right now because cisco just changed out all their curriculum to add more content (802.11b, etc.)

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    i am a student, i have all the curriculum i just want a place to take some practice exams before my real one.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by shoutman@26 March 2004 - 21:52
    i am a student, i have all the curriculum i just want a place to take some practice exams before my real one.
    Cisco exams are not like MCSE. Your a student you should have all the material you need. You might be able to find a practice exam on the net that actually simulates the real ccna exam but it's not worth paying for it especially since the outline of the whole exam will look completely different when you take it.

wtf dude!!!..............ask your instructor!

j/k

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    im not askin for anythin complicating here, i know i have the material all i wanted was a little quiz to see how im goin and i just thought someone might know of a site.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by shoutman@26 March 2004 - 22:18
    im not askin for anythin complicating here, i know i have the material all i wanted was a little quiz to see how im goin and i just thought someone might know of a site.
    I hate to do this to ya bud..........................

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    yeh ok thanks for all ure help, as u obviously think i dont try before i ask and my whole problem lies on the shoulders on the people on the board.