Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by mrcall1969+27 March 2004 - 04:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 &#064; 27 March 2004 - 04:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@27 March 2004 - 04:25
    Ah the economic feasibility of a seasoned block of dehydrated noodles.

Flashbacks to my lean college years are coming inwaves.

Those look like way too much work[/b][/quote]
    I had my personal chef prepare it. I certainly couldn&#39;t be bothered with following all those exacting directions.

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.swsd42.sk.ca/inevermetabook/emeril.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

"Soup&#39;s on&#33; Oh ya, baby&#33;"
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Oh geez, we have those, Nate would eat them five times a day if I let him... we just call them Mr. Noodles over here.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by NikkiD@27 March 2004 - 04:41
    Oh geez, we have those, Nate would eat them five times a day if I let him... we just call them Mr. Noodles over here.
    Nikki,

Let us publish a book on how to raise a child on noodle ramen, macaroni and cheese, corndogs and pizza rolls?

In fact, we should call them "the 4 food groups".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+27 March 2004 - 04:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 27 March 2004 - 04:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD@27 March 2004 - 04:41
    Nikki,

Let us publish a book on how to raise a child on noodle ramen, macaroni and cheese, corndogs and pizza rolls?

In fact, we should call them "the 4 food groups". [/b][/quote]
    No crisps/chips??

5. Lounge   -   #25
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Ah yes... but alas, I actually do cook. Those are mere after school snacks. I have an 11 year old that eats in one day what I eat in a week, and he weighs 85 pounds if he&#39;s lucky. I swear he&#39;s hollow.

But yes, I can relate, I had two working parents and had to babysit my brother and cook meals from the age of 12 on. The invention of the microwave was a miracle to me - corndogs went from 10 minutes in the oven to 1 minute in the microwave&#33;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123