Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'evil' People On This Board

Poster
    OK here is my story. I have been enemys with this guy for some time now and have threatened him several times with him threatening me back. On saturday night they (him + his friends) threw 1 egg at my house hitting a window. Fair enough i thought and cleaned it up for my mum. Last night we (me and some friends) got him back got him with 3 eggs and his house with 9 eggs. Today at school they said to my sister they will egg my house tonight and i will be ready to get them (if i can). Basicly this will keep happening until someone stops (i am not willing to) and i want to know what can i do that would be pure evil that he could not come back too. Eggs, no eggs i dont care! Something that will get the bastard once and for all!!

I am not willing to use a gun/grenade. However a big stick could do (as you can tell i have no imagination) Maybe you guys can help me out

2. Lounge   -   #2
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=101660

i like the idea of screwing him ver with a message on a plane

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    super glue is your friend

4. Lounge   -   #4
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by bujub22@24 February 2004 - 13:07
    super glue is your friend
    actually, superglue is your friend when you glue his wang to the wall

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    eggs? how old are you guys? I wanna know that before I give you my answer, lol

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    anyone could recommend any good nameed superglue, or where i can get a good pack of super glue from?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    I dont think SUper Glue is as super as it promises...... I superglued lots of stuff at work a couple of weeks ago, and only half of it stayed

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Yes, humble though they may be, they are vital to a successful breakfast that serves a scrambled egg. I learned this from the French cooks at the American Embassy Cafeteria in Paris, France. The eggs were scrambled on the spot as we waited for them. Robin's Nest guests have told her repeatedly that her scrambled eggs are the best they've ever had. Only buy "free-roaming" chickens' eggs or other best eggs you can find, as the yolks are a richer gold.

Ingredients
    3 Tablespoons butter
    8 eggs, the freshest you can buy
    Melt the butter in the pan until it begins to bubble. Pout in your lightly beaten eggs. The secret is: Do not leave the eggs. They should take no more than 2 to 3 minutes to cook to the soft/firm stage. This should be the last item you do for breakfast. Serve immediately, although they do set well.

Stu's Creamy Scrambled Eggs

Ingredients
    24 eggs
    3/4 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    4 Tablespoons melted butter
    2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
    1 cup sour cream
    chopped parsley
    Condiments (1 cup each): Shredded cheddar, sliced ripe olives or green onions, crisp bacon bits, shrimp, sour cream.

Melt 2 Tablespoons butter, stir in flour and cook until bubbly. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream. Return to heat until bubbly and smooth, set aside. Beat together eggs, salt and pepper. In a wide frying pan over medium low heat melt the remaining butter. Pour in eggs and cook, gently lifting cooked portion to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath until eggs are softly set. Remove from heat and gently stir in sour cream mixture. Keep warm in serving dish until needed. Garnish with parsley and serve with condiments.

Bon Apetit!!!!

CuliYo

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Mathea@24 February 2004 - 20:17
    I dont think SUper Glue is as super as it promises...... I superglued lots of stuff at work a couple of weeks ago, and only half of it stayed
    SuperGlueTricks

YoGlue

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    when i was 15 some older kid beat me up(he was 20)so i waited one night went to his house and took a nasty shit on the winshield and hood of his car.revenge is so sweet.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast