Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: This The Truth About The Board?

Retired
    Originally posted by bulio@28 March 2004 - 03:18
    stop posting bull shit about that conspiracy stuff... i'm around here pretty long and know this is bull shit.

Btw nice move posting this bull and asking to be a mod at the same time, my guess that you don't have the intention to do everything that is good for this forum.
    So just show your good side hang around a lot longer say a year (or 2) post good behave well and who knows maybe you make it one day...

jetje
    look at this just recieved it
    jetje is correct that is what I also told

2. Lounge   -   #132
    BANNED
    stop posting bull shit about that conspiracy stuff
    it's true, no?

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Can we all pm mods and have them vote to boot certain members?

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Retired
    Originally posted by tracydani@28 March 2004 - 03:22

TD
    yes we can make POLLS

5. Lounge   -   #135
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    In any case you have not proved anyones dishonesty bulio, you seem to be quoting Sharedholder...and he is keeping quiet...

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+28 March 2004 - 04:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 28 March 2004 - 04:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani@28 March 2004 - 03:22

TD
    yes we can make POLLS [/b][/quote]
    Hot Damn&#33;&#33;

All mods and admin, consider yourselves pm&#39;d

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+28 March 2004 - 02:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} &#064; 28 March 2004 - 02:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani@28 March 2004 - 03:22

TD
    yes we can make POLLS [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s not a bad idea

Edit: IKE, I like your signature, Far Cry rules&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #138
    BANNED
    ok, People,

first off I would like to apologize to the new admin, and then everyone who has something to do with this thread, and I never thought that this would be taken so far. I just wanted to confirm it&#39;s truth, and not have itturn into this. I was just a bit (well, a lot) worried that this board would turn into one big advertisement or something. please forgive me for this whole things, as I never meant to take it this far

thx,

bulio

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Poster
    The board clock is slow too, one hour out
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    jetje's Avatar former star
    this is freakin&#39; hilarious. There comes this boy along knowing shit and some people fell for his early april fools day joke. rumors

I&#39;m around pretty long, believe me when i say this board belongs to the members.
    No one else. There are just a few people providing everything we need to be able to be here. Running a board like this costs a lot of time and a pretty big amount of money. I personally am just glad as we can have a way to repay a little for that by having a small ad or in whatever way. Wich btw will be hardly enough to cover the costs....

So i just wish people stopped attacking the people that make it possible we have this place here, people that were around in the TRX days probably know what it is to loose the place, to be a homeless community. We fought hard then to get our place back, now we have it some people try to burn our house down, why... god knows. But believe me i will firefight it&#33;

let the new admin start the job he is here for and cut the crap..... B)

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast