Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To Clear A Few Things Up

Poster
    HI,

just to clear a few things up since I found a funny post in the lounge:

VB and Paul did not sell the board to me - VB gave it to me cause he was very busy with his life and school etc. When I took over I relocated the board from the old host to the current server which is located at the EV1 datacenter.

I am expanding my company and I am also developing a new massive multiplayer rpg like ultime online which means that my time is very limited. Cause of this I asked brian if he wants to manage the board cause I simply don't have enough time to do all things at once.

The idea was to keep the changes secret cause I knew people would not like a new admin - so we decided that brian should post under my name until a month is over (just to show you that nothing changed even if there is a new admin)

After a few posts we decided to tell you the truth cause brian has another "style" so nobody would buy it anyway... so we just created a new nick for him and that's it.

The server is still the same (not like sharedholder or haxxor told) and this wont change cause there is no reason to move he board to a new server. Brian is a good guy - he runs many big sites and boards and he knows what he does.

What I personally think is that haxxor got mad cause I posted his sourcecode and sharedholder is maybe mad cause he didn't become a mod when he expected it. I talked to him and he was nice but afterwards I think he only cares about his site and money he makes. If you take a look at his posts he only cares about his sig or if people can see his banner etc - you'll get the point if you find the posts but I don't care.

I always cared much about this board cause it is fun to lead such a great community and believe me it was not easy to trust a friend but I trust brian cause I know him a long time and I know that he won't do anything bad.

People always talk if they are mad but it's plain stupid... They should better try to ask us instead to make stories up cause there is enough BS around

So long...
    Marc

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    *Cough* .. Looks for Ted's number.. it seems i have been forgotten. hehe jk your obviusly busy.. drop me some mail when things get flowing again. new isp and hosts or whwnever you get time..

Tim..

I tried to send a Private msg. but i need more posts apperently..
    Guess ill have to Spam like crazy.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    watch where your put that nose.....lol

Good post &th this should clear up some of the BS.
    Hey Mr. JellyPantz is back. LOL

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Good post, and i always liked u
    btw wat source code u were talking about?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Originally posted by 7thElement@28 March 2004 - 06:23
    and sharedholder is maybe mad cause he didn't become a mod when he expected it. I talked to him and he was nice but afterwards I think he only cares about his site and money he makes. If you take a look at his posts he only cares about his sig or if people can see his banner etc - you'll get the point if you find the posts but I don't care.

Which money ?? Which posts you are talking about ?? How many people i helped here in the board ? Do you know ?? I'm angry because i'm not a mod?? Wake up , because being a mod is not a easy thing or doesn't make you god , i'm an adult 7th i can make the difference between the real world and the virtual world.Btw why don't you tell the all truth , how do you know what i think about the board ??

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Old Fella
    Thanks 7th. I for one appreciate your efforts till now and am glad someone took over the board when it was needed. I hope Brian can aford the time to give this board what it needs.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Marc, how do you see the further development of SwapGate, and will the Swapgate forum be back soon?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Thanks for coming out and clearing stuff 7th. I have always liked the KLboard administration,

People always talk if they are mad but it's plain stupid... They should better try to ask us instead to make stories up cause there is enough BS around
    I agree with that statment and I would expect the same from you or others about haxor or Sharedholder.
    Both are good friends and respected members. Sharedholder or haxor didnt come out and start saying anything on this board. It was as you can check another member quoting posts from another board which was totally uncalled for.

haxor might have commented from the knowledge of which he thought was true. Shared didnt even comment.

I would rather expect people not to reach any conclusion about anyone. And get the facts straight!

Lets hope we all act maturely and responsibly about the matters instead of pointing fingers at anyone.

Peace,
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Energizer_God@28 March 2004 - 16:48
    watch where your put that nose.....lol

Good post &th this should clear up some of the BS.
    Who is 8th

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Originally posted by sharedholder@27 March 2004 - 23:15
    i&#39;m an adult 7th i can make the difference between the real world and the virtual world.

Image Resized
    [img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/REALITY-AGLG.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast