Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Not Responding

I tried running XP in Safe mode, Still no kazaa lite, I really dont want to fresh install.
    Does anyone know a Bluddy soloution (sorry for the outburst)!
    Does anybody know the diference between klite 2.1.0 and 2.4.0+
    please man im suffering withdrawal, cold turkey aint nice

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    BANNED
    ya the difference is the db folder as far as install goes.

one has it in the program folder while the other has it under documents and settings.

as far as the program itself goes you are missing all kinds of stuff with 2.1.0.

try running the compatablity wizard on it. as i said i belive its caused by windows updates

3. File Sharing   -   #33

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    BANNED
    accually that post is not upto date

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Out of The Ordinary
    True but it's still worth reading

BOT

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Hey I have had the same prob for about 3-4 weeks now. My husband installed Webroot Spy Sweeper about the time the prob began and I wonder if anyone is running this software. Could this be a program that would interfere with klr?? I have tried all other suggestions in this thread and nothing seems to help. Thanks for any ideas, Mario :helpsmile:

<span style='font-family:black chancery'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Mario</span></span></span>

7. File Sharing   -   #37

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Hi again, I have tried everything. In safe mode klite 243 came up so something is interfering with it. I uninstalled the windows updates and still nothing. If something is interfering with it how would I go about finding which program is causing the conflict? Thanks again, Mario

<span style='font-family:black chancery'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Mario</span></span></span>

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    BANNED
    not sure i would start with your firewall and anti virus.

you can try going to start>msconfig>here under sevices chech the box " hide all ms sevices" then hit apply, then go to startup tab and uncheck halp of the stuff you have there, hit apply then restart and then run klite and see if it starts. if it starts then your problem is with the other half, so go back to msconfig and do the same except this time work on the other half and check half of that half and restart and so on and so forth till you narrow it to the one that does it

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    n00b
    Right. From what I can gather, all of us are having the very same problem that started around about the same time. This is probably a very long shot, but kazaa lite++ connects to supernodes to find files right? Well, what if the supernodes that we try to connect to are rejecting these newer versions of kazaa?

((Just to clear it up, I&#39;m having the exact same problem, have done all that is suggested and STILL can&#39;t get it to work.))
    ========================================
    || Face the world head on while I stand by and watch... ||
    ========================================

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast