Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Have Worked It Out

Poster
    This is the Cyber Truman Show. The whole thing has been set up for me to experience things on the (possibly imaginary) interweb.

This forum is just a few actors, probably all sitting in the same room, playing parts for me to interact with. I've found you out, so please just let me go now. There must be a real forum somewhere, with real people for me to talk to.

Do the right thing, release me from this farce.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    NO!! now stfu and eat your chicken pot pie

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by J'Pol@28 March 2004 - 13:53
    This is the Cyber Truman Show. The whole thing has been set up for me to experience things on the (possibly imaginary) interweb.

This forum is just a few actors, probably all sitting in the same room, playing parts for me to interact with. I've found you out, so please just let me go now. There must be a real forum somewhere, with real people for me to talk to.

I really feel for you, Skweeky, now it's finally come out........

Jalla

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J'Pol@28 March 2004 - 11:53

Sorry JP(Squeeky?). Read the small print in your contract. I know your contract is interactive, this was an inclusive I put in on the advice of my Amsterdam friend(Yogi). Basically it means just do as you are told.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by bigboab+28 March 2004 - 13:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 March 2004 - 13:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@28 March 2004 - 11:53

This forum is just a few actors, probably all sitting in the same room, playing parts for me to interact with. I&#39;ve found you out, so please just let me go now. There must be a real forum somewhere, with real people for me to talk to.

Sorry JP(Squeeky?). Read the small print in your contract. I know your contract is interactive, this was an inclusive I put in on the advice of my Amsterdam friend(Yogi). Basically it means just do as you are told. [/b][/quote]

Thanks, Master&#33;&#33;&#33;

He may be in denial, just now........

Jalla

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing+28 March 2004 - 08:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 28 March 2004 - 08:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bigboab@28 March 2004 - 13:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @28 March 2004 - 11:53

This forum is just a few actors, probably all sitting in the same room, playing parts for me to interact with. I&#39;ve found you out, so please just let me go now. There must be a real forum somewhere, with real people for me to talk to.

Sorry JP(Squeeky?). Read the small print in your contract. I know your contract is interactive, this was an inclusive I put in on the advice of my Amsterdam friend(Yogi). Basically it means just do as you are told.

Thanks, Master&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jalla [/b][/quote]
    that monk to funny

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@28 March 2004 - 12:06
    JP is swimming in Egypt?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by bigboab+28 March 2004 - 14:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 March 2004 - 14:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@28 March 2004 - 12:06
    JP is swimming in Egypt? [/b][/quote]
    Ohhh, your wisdom, BigBoab..........

BigBoab

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@28 March 2004 - 10:53

Actually most of the "players" are acted by Spam-Bots, I mean you didn&#39;t actaully think Sam^4 or bujub22 were real did you?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Withcheese+28 March 2004 - 14:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 28 March 2004 - 14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@28 March 2004 - 10:53

Actually most of the "players" are acted by Spam-Bots, I mean you didn&#39;t actaully think Sam^4 or bujub22 were real did you? [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t tell too much, cheese, or i reveal your fungus-source.......

JallaBlue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast