Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want To Build Your Own Computer?

yeah thats the scary part cuz the interface is like dos and lamsey if u have a jumperless motherboard u have to change the bios around but even if u have a jumper mobo u still have to config it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    gingenuts
    http://www.computermarkets.co.uk/NORTHERNLIST.htm

if u want to build your own pc without costing u an arm and leg this is a link to a computer show that is
    made up from "proper" traders who tour the country with an exhibition type style...
    i made a duron 900mhz,40gig hd,32meg tnt, 384 ram, cd writer etc, and had no problems at all

that was 3 years ago and in december i made a xp2400+, 120gig hd, 1gig memory(2*512) gf4 ti4200 128mb,Gigabyte motherboard , which has auto multiplier settings for novices and manual for overclockers,
    the board is a GA7VAXP with firewire Serial ATA 133mb D link S link USB2 on board LAN loads other stuff oh and a new case
    the board is the bizz as it can take ddr400 ram 3gig total, when i got any more money,
    this is a uk site and only travels scotland and england

oh yeah if u buy anything that dont work u can take it back when they on again, normally every 2-3 weeks,or just send it back to their shop as they give u receipts for everything, just like a shop
    theres no dodgy things and its a damn site cheaper than the shops... blank cd's cost 14p each...and they sell them by the thousands if u want that many or just pick up 25 if they just for personal use

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Purpose of this pinned post was to help folks build a pc, please post your question in hardware. ~~closed~~
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12