Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passion Of Christ

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    Yeah, what he said. Just see it in the cinema. It's much more rewarding.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by Clean Cut@29 March 2004 - 17:21
    Um. Ok. You want the rest of the story? The book's out, they call it the Bible. Check it out, it also tells what happend before the movie starts.

The Passion of the Christ is just about the last 10 hours (give or take) of Jesus' life, not his whole life, or second life. I thought everyone knew that.

And the movie does not suck hard. You probably watched it on your computer in your room, which wouldn't really impact you nearly as much as if you saw it on the big screen. Really, for a movie like this, this is just one of those where you really should go out and spend the 8 bucks or so to see it. It won't kill you to do it the right way every once in awhile.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but yeah.
    you took the words right out of my mouth.

This is a great movie and anyone who does not think so probably does not know the Bible too well.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    im not religious at all, an i dont buy into the whole idea at all, (not knocking those that are)

But i downloaded it and thought it was a really powerful film, wont convert me or anything but still found it moving.
    Signature removed, check the Board Rules.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    anyone know if a dvd screener version of this is out yet, if so which is the release group i.e. brutus, tmd etc.
    Robert00000

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i found it at supnova

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12