Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackass

i cud put the second CD up.... as i only have 15k upload u cud start getting that while i get first cd sorted.

what ya think?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by bruzar@11 March 2003 - 21:40
    i cud put the second CD up.... as i only have 15k upload u cud start getting that while i get first cd sorted.

what ya think?
    Great !

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ARGH! posting hashes , calculate, WHICH ONE! and how i get it to be nice and clickable ....

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    found out now.... :/

the sigs.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    there are more than 3 seasons of jackass i have half of season 6 on cd so theres got to be at least 6 ive seen season 7 on here but only like 2 of them so either someone is changing the names wich HAPPENS ALL THE TIME but if there is someone out there that knows for sure let me know thanx B)

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    There were only 25 episodes of Jackass. First and second season both had 8 episodes, third season had 9, one of which was an hour. You're getting your season and episode numbers backwards.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    thanx man appreciate it but i know i aint getting my stuff backwards its just people on kazaa who like to change names of stuff ike jackass the movie i d/led it and it was fight club but it deffinatly said jackass the movie but yeah i really appreciate you letting me know i am d/l a bunch of crap for nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12