Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackass

I have jackass the movie, DVD quality. but it doesnt seem to like being burned onto cd and playing. ive had to use daemon tools :/ ne1 got ne ideas i can post the .cue and .bins for u . But i only have 15k upload

2. Movies & TV   -   #2

JackAss, DVD Quality????? Where did you get that, I've been looking for ages and can't find a good copy!!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ME TOO!!!!!!!! cant find a thing thats DVD quality

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    me tooooo...gimme it

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    hey guys i need some help here i am trying to get every episode and season of jackass but i cant find any season 4,5,most of six and seven 8 or 9 can you guys help me out???

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by bruzar@10 March 2003 - 18:12
    I have jackass the movie, DVD quality. but it doesnt seem to like being burned onto cd and playing. ive had to use daemon tools :/ ne1 got ne ideas i can post the .cue and .bins for u . But i only have 15k upload
    Bin/cue -format for movies is not usual and in normal search under :videofiles would not show.
    If you have the avi-file you can collect all kinds of usefull info with a tool called: GSpot
    It's included in the K-lite codecpack and Nimo5.07 &8.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I'm about 2hrs away from having Jackass DVD Rip, I'm getting it off kazaa now, I've checked it and it's great, this is the 3rd copy I've got of Jackass, VCD then SVCD and now this, this will be my final copy.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by kilo@11 March 2003 - 05:42
    hey guys i need some help here i am trying to get every episode and season of jackass but i cant find any season 4,5,most of six and seven 8 or 9 can you guys help me out???
    there are only 3 seasons of jackass

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Can you Bruzar or anyone else post the sig2dat link to "Jackass the movie"
    (the DVD quality version of course) if you have it?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    i got it off a private FTP server, but it seems to mess up after 25 minutes of first cd. so im dling it again.
    then i shall post HASHES!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast