Thread: Can't Connect To Interent Games

JMK's Avatar Blah
    Hello all i have a little problem with counterstrike 1.5 and connecting to servers. Everytime I try to connect to a server it just says retry then ip and it does that 4 times and says it cant connect and ive tryed other servers too and it still does it. I also have the latest updates for cs and half-life so i doubt that would be the problem. Ive also uinstalled and reinstalled cs and half-life with no success. I also have 2 cd keys ive tryed but and it still wont work. My hardware requirements also meet all specs. I was usually able to connect to servers but some reason why now i cant. Any help would be appreciated ty

2. Games   -   #2
    its cause no one plays cs 1.5 anymore... everyone plays 1.6... so you don't have all the latest updates... download steam..

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by JMK@28 March 2004 - 22:30
    Hello all i have a little problem with counterstrike 1.5 and connecting to servers. Everytime I try to connect to a server it just says retry then ip and it does that 4 times and says it cant connect and ive tryed other servers too and it still does it. I also have the latest updates for cs and half-life so i doubt that would be the problem. Ive also uinstalled and reinstalled cs and half-life with no success. I also have 2 cd keys ive tryed but and it still wont work. My hardware requirements also meet all specs. I was usually able to connect to servers but some reason why now i cant. Any help would be appreciated ty
    save all you maps etc then uninstalland reinstall , and lots of peeps still use 1.5 i never have a problem finding a good game

4. Games   -   #4
    JMK's Avatar Blah
    Ive already tryed to uninstall and reinstall but it still wont work it is making me mad....and i dont like 1.6 it lags ...anyone else have any sugestions ?

5. Games   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by JMK@30 March 2004 - 00:47
    Ive already tryed to uninstall and reinstall but it still wont work it is making me mad....and i dont like 1.6 it lags ...anyone else have any sugestions ?
    get faster net so it dont lagg

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by JMK@30 March 2004 - 00:47
    Ive already tryed to uninstall and reinstall but it still wont work it is making me mad....and i dont like 1.6 it lags  ...anyone else have any sugestions ?
    http://www.forumplanet.com/counterstrike/ this is the cs forum it is the right place to be asking cs Q's if you can't get help there contact valve

7. Games   -   #7
    JMK's Avatar Blah
    k ill check that website out ty B)

8. Games   -   #8
    I gave up on CS a long time ago. Every other player is a wall-hacking, aimbotting, glow-skinning, glitching, exploiting, cheating, excessively cursing, 10 year old n00b. Even one of my friends wall-hacks and aimbots. You gotta see these though, if you play CS.

Counter-Stick
    Episode 1
    http://www.sfdt.com/flash/movie-pages/movies/3832.html

Episode 2
    http://www.sfdt.com/flash/movie-pages/movies/5133.html

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by DWells55@30 March 2004 - 04:37
    I gave up on CS a long time ago. Every other player is a wall-hacking, aimbotting, glow-skinning, glitching, exploiting, cheating, excessively cursing, 10 year old n00b.
    find a better server....