Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Colorblind

  1. #1
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    Image Resized
    [img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/shn2150-colorblind.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

    FInd the mods without looking through the whole list.

    And where the hell is our forum star?

    Wtf!................my beautiful k-lite skin.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I noticed IKE straight away on there, only cause he was beside me though

    /me is worried by IKE being beside me, he has a gun.....and flowers

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@28 March 2004 - 20:29
    I noticed IKE straight away on there, only cause he was beside me though

    /me is worried by IKE being beside me, he has a gun.....and flowers
    same here

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by shn@28 March 2004 - 23:28
    Image Resized
    [img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/shn2150-colorblind.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    And where the hell is our forum star?
    fourth row, fourth member

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I noticed myself on there straight away cause I have the longest member (name)

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@29 March 2004 - 01:29
    /me is worried by IKE being beside me, he has a gun.....and flowers
    ALSO GOT




  7. Lounge   -   #7

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Originally posted by shn@29 March 2004 - 01:28
    And where the hell is our forum star?


    EDIT: Damnit IKE, don't delete your post, it makes me look stupid!!

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Proper Bo+ I tell thee,29 March 2004 - 01:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo &#064; I tell thee,29 March 2004 - 01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@29 March 2004 - 01:28
    And where the hell is our forum star?


    EDIT: Damnit IKE, don&#39;t delete your post, it makes me look stupid&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    srry did not read the first post correct

    Want a ?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+29 March 2004 - 01:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 29 March 2004 - 01:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Proper Bo@ I tell thee,29 March 2004 - 01:40
    <!--QuoteBegin-shn
    @29 March 2004 - 01:28
    And where the hell is our forum star?



    EDIT: Damnit IKE, don&#39;t delete your post, it makes me look stupid&#33;&#33;
    srry did not read the first post correct [/b][/quote]
    And they made you a mod

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •