Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ukman- Where Is He?

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Okay... now the question has been asked, I will answer for those who have a genuine interest in Ukman..

UK is still global mod at RnC's.. and Admin there is well aware of what is happening with him and are 100% supportive of him.

He hasn't posted in over a month because UKbabe isn't very well right now.

I don't intend to go into specifics, but just to stop everyone from speculating, thought I should say something.

I received my latest email from Uk yesterday (Sunday morning my time) and he has said that he will not be online for some time yet.

He isn't at home so there is no point flooding his email as he cannot access them. And for those who will no doubt wonder... he has had to open a new account where he is staying because he can't remember the passwords to his normal email accounts.

I'm sure he would be grateful for the concern shown by his absence but as he asked me yesterday, please don't be too concerned.

If anyone wants further updates you can either contact me, or Skweeky who I pass the information onto as I receive it.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bowrabob's Avatar Reformed devo
    BTW, UK Man has been ill. At the moment he's convalescing. He'll be back, and sends his regards to all his friends.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ok fine.He can get his own Hard Drive then and maybe one day use it for the MusicWorld Family!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+28 March 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 28 March 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kAb@29 March 2004 - 02:04
    I love that board. Its nice and cozy&nbsp;
    Quit badgering my thread&#33; [/b][/quote]
    *badger*

5. Lounge   -   #25
    jetje's Avatar former star
    I miss UKMan too, but then just in this KLF board, never met him at R&C&#39;s

Guess he will show up someday,
    and FC he will on Soulseek too, i&#39;m pretty sure of that.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Jetje.. Im sure that UK will be back when all is right again..

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Take care, UK mate..xxx
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

8. Lounge   -   #28
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m sure UK will return when he feels better B)

(hobbes)
    Such hysteria at that board, I think it needs a testosterone patch
    Maybe we&#39;ll start handing them out with memberships

9. Lounge   -   #29
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I beat him up and he ran like a chicken with his tail between his legs, yelping like the dog he is

That was a cool line from a movie

Oh you&#39;re talking about Ukdude Well since the general feel that it&#39;s somehow my fault he&#39;s left I guess I have to take the blame, even tho it was&#39;nt, he stepped into an arguement that was&#39;nt his and it got out of hand, we did settle via pm and that was the last I heard of him

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 March 2004 - 12:54
    I beat him up and he ran like a chicken with his tail between his legs, yelping like the dog he is

That was a cool line from a movie

Oh you&#39;re talking about Ukdude Well since the general feel that it&#39;s somehow my fault he&#39;s left I guess I have to take the blame, even tho it was&#39;nt, he stepped into an arguement that was&#39;nt his and it got out of hand, we did settle via pm and that was the last I heard of him

Jonno B)
    you sig makes me think "the fish was thiiiiissss big"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast