Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Have Started The Dont Free Billy Dean Group

come on mr.je please.????

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Free 'em all, whatever happened to free speech. If your determined not to change your minds then what is the harm in discussing it?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Love the sig Cheese

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Withcheese@29 March 2004 - 19:55
    Free 'em all, whatever happened to free speech. If your determined not to change your minds then what is the harm in discussing it?
    LMAO!!!!!!!! Great sig dude

5. Lounge   -   #35
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Withcheese@29 March 2004 - 21:55
    Free 'em all, whatever happened to free speech.  If your determined not to change your minds then what is the harm in discussing it?
    Just that there is no discussing to do, discussion is over, case closed as we stated time after time... and we just stopped stating that... so believe me it's over. B)
    Also this has nothing to do with free speech... that is always the excuse when something is shut off... If this is a block of free speech we never can stop people trolling or anything cause it would be free speech

as is stated there why have a against debate when there is no for.. discussion.
    Wouldn't be fair to all people in favor freeing. Just hope you understand.

Just get over it, go on have some fun...

6. Lounge   -   #36
    please dont close this topic as it is not about freeing anyone but about freeing a thread.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    jetje's Avatar former star
    but i will reopen it for a day or so, to cool of

oh and merged the freeing thread with the one you wanted to be free... hope that's oké B)

8. Lounge   -   #38
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

you were all thinking it

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+29 March 2004 - 19:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 29 March 2004 - 19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@29 March 2004 - 21:55
    Free &#39;em all, whatever happened to free speech. If your determined not to change your minds then what is the harm in discussing it?
    Just that there is no discussing to do, discussion is over, case closed as we stated time after time... and we just stopped stating that... so believe me it&#39;s over. B)
    Also this has nothing to do with free speech... that is always the excuse when something is shut off... If this is a block of free speech we never can stop people trolling or anything cause it would be free speech

as is stated there why have a against debate when there is no for.. discussion.
    Wouldn&#39;t be fair to all people in favor freeing. Just hope you understand.

Just get over it, go on have some fun... [/b][/quote]
    Okay, how about freeing Internet.news? What are our chances of that? Go on it&#39;s his birthday today.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Meh meh meh

More error messages than i have ever seen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast