Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The FST Team Appreciation Thread

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    A lot a members have complained about the new "Cool Links" on top of the board.

A lot of members come here, and whine, piss, and moan about our admins. But what they don't realize is that, the admins work hard and pay to keep this board alive. Members don't have to pay a single cent to enjoy this wonderful place. Yet they come here, and complain about whats going on.

You don't pay for anything, but the admins do. They do all the hard work to make sure this board is running flawlessly. Sure it doesn't always run flawlessly, but our admins do what they can as soon as possible. Sure our new admin Brian has added some links at the top. Why complain? It doesn't take up space, it doesn't slow the board down, and no one is forcing you to click on them.

Same thing for our moderators. Its not easy to be a moderator. When a member is doing something bad, a mod has to take action, and do it quick. But the members, no, they have all the time in the world to look at our actions and form an opinion. Mods have to take so much crap from members, so it isnt all fun and games.

I made this thread, so members that actually appreciate all of our admins and mods hard work can come here, just to say thanks to our wonderful team here at FST.

So I say, thank you 7thElement, Error403, rookiecrd1, [B][O][T], and all the other mods at this board.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    I agree, thanks too all the admins/mods.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    BANNED
    sorry for all the conspiracy shit, i'm sorry to have doubted the team as I have seen rookie add some cool new features onto this board already, hopefull more will come soon

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    yeah thanks guys, we wouldn't be here without you

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Retired
    that are some nice words Rip

:beerchug:

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    I thank the administration for this great board.

I think people would stop complaining if "Cool Links" was changed to "My Other Sites".

People are not objecting to the links, but rather are more interested in full disclosure/honesty.

They are NOT "cool links", they are links that the admin have a monetary interest in you clicking on.

That is not a problem, just label them what they are.

This is not a complaint, just an explanation why some might complain, if this is not apparent to you.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 March 2004 - 23:11
    I thank the administration for this great board.

I think people would stop complaining if "Cool Links" was changed to "My Other Sites".

People are not objecting to the links, but rather are more interested in full disclosure/honesty.

They are NOT "cool links", they are links that the admin have a monetary interest in you clicking on.

That is not a problem, just label them what they are.

This is not a complaint, just an explanation why some might complain, if this is not apparent to you.
    I think you should leave the links and just remove the "Cool Links" bit.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    Thank you all the mods and admins.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    TRshady
    Agree with ya withcheese .... just have 'em as links.

And to the team .. I appreciate all the hard work your putting in ... it would be hard for anyone to take over such a big forum .. but ya'll doing great. As are the mods whos keeping the choas to a limit ... keep it up!.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    And I would like to thank myself once again for showing most these MODs how to do things.

Double Post Jetje.....get to it!

*And to add to this.Some of us have asked what the Forum cost per Month to help.But never got no figures back.So we did try.And I still think the Links should go on the Front Page and not the Forum.*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast