Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just A Little Note

Poster
    Originally posted by drorsdd@11 March 2003 - 17:09
    datamore foget about the whois.
    more importante:
    whois the chick in ur signature?

Can't you recognize a hot babe like this?

It's Anna Kournikova, the tennis player. B)

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    drorsdd's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DataMore+11 March 2003 - 18:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DataMore @ 11 March 2003 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--drorsdd@11 March 2003 - 17:09
    datamore foget about the whois.
    more importante:
    whois the chick in ur signature?

Can&#39;t you recognize a hot babe like this?

It&#39;s Anna Kournikova, the tennis player. B) [/b][/quote]
    damn i wasnt even looking at her face (can u blame me?)

just kidding girls..
    btw whats a good url for doing a "whois" ?

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Lol datamore...when i said "I don&#39;t understand that either" I meant I don&#39;t know why they have 40 registered domain names....you got me all wrong.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by johnboy@11 March 2003 - 17:25
    Lol datamore...when i said "I don&#39;t understand that either" I meant I don&#39;t know why they have 40 registered domain names....you got me all wrong.
    Ooops, sorry about that&#33; :">
    Thank God I&#39;m not a crazy flamer that would immediatly attack you calling you all sorts of names.

:"> Damn, I&#39;m embarrased&#33; :">

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    lol its alright...if it were in zeropaid I&#39;d be fried by now before I could even explain what i was talking about

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    @johnboy - got curious by your reference to zeropaid.com and checked some of the threads related to es5
    So, it&#39;s not vapourware after all, and I am going to test it... There are an awful lot of questions answered by one of the teamleaders of ES5, though not all that satisfactory - but nevermind. If you had mentioned the threads there, I am sure you would have met with less suspicion on our part here.
    @ datamore If you see/read what kind of money they are coming up with to start off, 40 domains don&#39;t seem to be such a big deal - why they do this and how they ever want to make money out of it, they didn&#39;t let on as yet, but it makes interesting (though exhausting) reading.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    wow you read it all? Thats alot of reading... well they said that they&#39;ll have 1 ad later on. No spyware or adware, just one simple ad and I think thats how they&#39;ll make money

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Oops I&#39;m sorry. I forgot to give you guys the real link. The site www.earthstationv.com is no longer the real site. Its home.es5.com. And the download link can be found at the forums under http://forums.es5.com/ . The download link in the forums is http://forums.es5.com/es5_v0.0.93-beta.exe
    I don&#39;t know how there are incredible speeds but there are. Trust me, so far EVERYONE I&#39;ve talked to says they have great speeds
    thank you for posting the link, I&#39;m downloading it now and crossing my fingers those bastards keep their promises of what they said about this program.

thanks

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    the program eats your CPU, i&#39;m serious&#33;

sorry to say, but i how this program can be improved for everybody&#39;s use, the program has many good options and very nice inferface, also i like some colours but as for the overroll, i wouldn&#39;t recommend it to anybody unless you feel your computer can handle the CPU usage.

cheers

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    drorsdd's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lunatacs@11 March 2003 - 20:46
    Oops I&#39;m sorry. I forgot to give you guys the real link. The site www.earthstationv.com is no longer the real site. Its home.es5.com. And the download link can be found at the forums under http://forums.es5.com/ . The download link in the forums is http://forums.es5.com/es5_v0.0.93-beta.exe
    I don&#39;t know how there are incredible speeds but there are. Trust me, so far EVERYONE I&#39;ve talked to says they have great speeds
    thank you for posting the link, I&#39;m downloading it now and crossing my fingers those bastards keep their promises of what they said about this program.

thanks
    make sure to let us know how it goes m8
    good luck

edit:thanks lunatacs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast