Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just A Little Note

Would just like to take this opportunity to prove Random Nut wrong and show him that his opinion of ES5 being a hoax was not true. ES5 is real, and its open for anyone to download right now.
    Yes, there are some problems such as it being a resource hog and few content, but speeds are INCREDIBLE. The speeds are fast and stay fast till the end of the download. The files are 100% guaranteed to start when you click them, no queues, "more sources needed".
    And yes, they do need some more work, but the point is that its real.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Random Nut is doing other stuff, so he won't be here for quite awhile.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Sorry, but it says it is not ready for download... And I'm by no means an expert, but if 100 beta testers get incredible download speeds, does that mean 1,000,000 users will have the same speeds? (or is that what they mean by: not ready for prime time?)

Please keep us posted as to when they are ready (for prime time).

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ES5? Anyone wanna inform me of this? I really need some sleep but talking to a girl right now

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    yeah checked the site still not ready, why did you say it was??

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Shinigami@11 March 2003 - 02:30
    ES5? Anyone wanna inform me of this?
    me too.. :-"

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    can anybody share the site with me, i'm just wondering what's this program all about?

thanks

8. File Sharing   -   #8

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Would just like to take this opportunity to prove Random Nut wrong and show him that his opinion of ES5 being a hoax was not true. ES5 is real, and its open for anyone to download right now.
    Yes, there are some problems such as it being a resource hog and few content, but speeds are INCREDIBLE. The speeds are fast and stay fast till the end of the download. The files are 100% guaranteed to start when you click them, no queues, "more sources needed".
    And yes, they do need some more work, but the point is that its real.

I just found the website, i really like to know where you found this link to download the program...since the main website only talks about how "great" the program will or can be... please post the link, it might clear the whole idea of this program.

cheers

PS. how can the speeds be "INCREDIBLE"? everybody on t1 line or something? please explain in more detail about this program since the website is filled with empty opinions.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    yeah i found the link
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...&t=16723&hl=es5
    on this forum from an article that was promoting it just like the site, some thought it could be an riaa setup?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast