Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Soulseek Guide

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    It's because many choose to no share with everyone i.e. only permitted list.

See the point now?
    no... there's already so many rooms where you can meet people and being added to lists from users who share what you wish for...
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #142
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It really doesn't matter anyways. As I've been idling in the FileSharing Talk.com room for about a week, and through that whole time I only ever saw one other member(forget the users name now). So it's pretty useless. Maybe at one time that room might have been packed, but right now it's nothing.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #143
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    rooms are created to bring together people who have same tastes (lossless, Andie, hip hop, jazz, classical etc...) or a points in common (same country etc...) but i don't see the point of creating a FAST room since we already have a forum...
    You might not, now think laterally. That's where the real exchange of bit-torrent invites occur. That you have difficulty finding or creating the room; that's probably a question of incorrect spelling. We also give spelling Bs and grammatical help (when JP visits us) in the FST chat room. The chat-room name is changed regularly and if you really wish to visit our private room; you should mail Adster. Tell him thewizeard, recommends you.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #144
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    rooms are created to bring together people who have same tastes (lossless, Andie, hip hop, jazz, classical etc...) or a points in common (same country etc...) but i don't see the point of creating a FAST room since we already have a forum...
    You might not, now think laterally. That's where the real exchange of bit-torrent invites occur. That you have difficulty finding or creating the room; that's probably a question of incorrect spelling. We also give spelling Bs and grammatical help (when JP visits us) in the FST chat room. The chat-room name is changed regularly and if you really wish to visit our private room; you should mail Adster. Tell him thewizeard, recommends you.
    first, english is not my native language, secondly, i didn't even try to join fst room since i have no interests to do it. oh and i didn't understand why you replaced FST by FAST in the quote (pun ?)

well, try to mock someone else next time...

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #145
    thrillerboy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've used soulseek before 4 months..... My friends were amazed..... it brought instant tracks, which my friends were searching for months.....

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #146
    Quote Originally Posted by alaa2001 View Post
    hello honey matheya

hello sara my love

hello every body i need arecpict girl

hello every body i need abueay girl
    stop spamming sh*t

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #147
    i've briefly tried soulseek before, but i want to give it another go. i need to find stuff that i haven't found elsewhere.

so are you guys using the latest network or both networks?

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #148
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    i've briefly tried soulseek before, but i want to give it another go. i need to find stuff that i haven't found elsewhere.

so are you guys using the latest network or both networks?
    the old network (v156) is still alive but almost empty. you should definitely install the latest version (v157).

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #149
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    thx man since ares is not working i was looking for an alternate and am going to try out ss

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415