Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Signatures

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy+15 March 2003 - 19:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 15 March 2003 - 19:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chilly@15 March 2003 - 13:21
    Looking GOOD there SD
    Thanks Chilly, I think this one looks classy and refined, what do you think guys and gals?

I think Nobody1234 has done a bang-up job. Thanks again to NB and Brockster, all of your help is much appreciated, I have uploaded both of your versions to the site you suggested and may switch back and forth occasionally.

Thanks again. [/b][/quote]
    so u dint like mine then??

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Originally posted by ShareDaddy+15 March 2003 - 13:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 15 March 2003 - 13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chilly@15 March 2003 - 13:21
    Looking GOOD there SD
    Thanks Chilly, I think this one looks classy and refined, what do you think guys and gals?

I think Nobody1234 has done a bang-up job. Thanks again to NB and Brockster, all of your help is much appreciated, I have uploaded both of your versions to the site you suggested and may switch back and forth occasionally.

Thanks again. [/b][/quote]
    Good ShareDaddy I&#39;m glad you like it. Do you want it modified in any way or is it ok like that?
    I used that program you mentioned. I found a cracked one with Kazaalite.

I will post a hash in verifieds a bit later.

@Chilly, blue and silver the same style as ShareDaddy&#39;s ? Ok... Give me a bit of time and I will make it for you.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    ok i wont bother makin anymore they seem to like urs better

4. Lounge   -   #74
    @BROCKSTER, i think you are doing a great job helping other members out with there sig&#39;s, i just liked the

one Nobody1234 done for SD with out the shading like on the one you done, it spun a bit fast and was abit

big. I have seen some of your others that you have done and i must say well done.

@Nobody1234,same style as ShareDaddy&#39;s would be great cheers

5. Lounge   -   #75
    @BROCKSTER. I&#39;m sorry you feel that way. I don&#39;t see why you can&#39;t make them too. Not everyone will like my style you know.

@Chilly, Here you go.

[Image was here]

Ok this one is a bit smaller now.

Edit: To remove posted signature. No longer hosting it.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Originally posted by BROCKSTER@15 March 2003 - 21:47
    ok i wont bother makin anymore they seem to like urs better
    Hey BROCKSTER
    You made some pucker ones &#33;&#33;
    I have been watching &#33;&#33;
    Kepp it up geezer

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Nice i like it can it go abit smaller. looking G D

Do i just use that URL or can you email it to me?

What is this program im dying to have a blaz on it

8. Lounge   -   #78
    @Chilly, no don&#39;t use that link. Just right click and choose &#39;Save Picture as&#39; and save it to your harddrive. Host it yourself. Use PicStore as I mentioned earlier in this thread or one of your choice.

I will make it a bit smaller. Try in about 5 minutes. Ok?

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Right oh mate

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Ok it&#39;s smaller now on the previous page.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast