Thread: How To Resume .dat File Downloading

I found out what my previous problem was (had too many old & different versions all on the comp at the same time). Now I want the .dat files to resume downloading. What steps am I supposed to take to get the .dat files to resume their downloads? (Wish this stuff would happen automatically)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Well it kinda happens automatically. All you have to do is make sure you put the .dat files in your "My Shared Folder" then restart Kazaa (or start Kazaa is it isn't already running). It should automatically start the download.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ok, let me restart and see if that works...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    haha... now i feel stupid, all I had to do is restart&#33; It&#39;s the simple things in life that cause the most stress

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    No Problem

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    please also make sure thet your dat files are not read only fyi