Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussions Closed?

kAb's Avatar Poster
    I still think THIS was a cover-up, and that Billy Dean is being detained somewhere, he didn't recieve a fair trial, nor was he really shot. He is just being abused and interrogated illegally.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Boy you must have been bored today

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by vidcc@31 March 2004 - 00:34
    Boy you must have been bored today
    It's his second time posting it.
    The first, I imagine, was deleted.

Keep trying kAb, keep trying.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Poster
    He would be nearly 70 yrs old now.... what on earth would they still need to question him about??

If he's still alive that is.....

and even at the age they say they shot him (45) he was running home to Mummy eh....
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #105
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    obviously he knows something his captors don&#39;t want anybody to know...

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Poster
    oh puh-leeze....

there was no link to the site, nor any names mentioned.....

it didn&#39;t even have anything to do with the other bloke.....

edit..... and how come that thread was moved without a name mentioned when there is a thread still there in the lounge that does have that particular name under the Title???
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>

7. Lounge   -   #107
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    *Edited by a disgruntled mod* Anderson, white male born July 12, 1934, in Tennessee, was on the FBI&#39;s "Ten Most Wanted List" for attempted murder, armed robbery, suspected bank robbery, jail escape and as a wanted fugitive. Subject&#39;s medical records showed lower extremities below the knees were paralyzed, with the only movement in his toes. He used crutches to aid in his mobility. On August 6, 1974, Anderson escaped from the maximum security section of the Morgan County Jail, Wartburg, TN where he was being held for assault with the intent to commit first degree murder. Billy Dean Anderson was shot and killed on July 7, 1979, at Pall Mall, TN near his Mother&#39;s home.
    http://foia.fbi.gov/andersonb.htm

Was he really a criminal? He&#39;s freakin paralyzed, how could he escape jail & rob banks with paralyzed legs??

Discuss.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Poster
    I&#39;m almost afraid to post in here.....

could it be they exaggerated his criminal record to excuse his death???... maybe he wasn&#39;t as bad as they have made him out to be..... maybe they didn&#39;t intend to kill him... but once it happened they came up with a feasible plan to explain their actions??

who really knows....

I still find it funny that at 45 he was running home to Mummy.... big tough criminal that he was...

9. Lounge   -   #109
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ang3968@30 March 2004 - 22:25
    I&#39;m almost afraid to post in here.....

could it be they exaggerated his criminal record to excuse his death???... maybe he wasn&#39;t as bad as they have made him out to be..... maybe they didn&#39;t intend to kill him... but once it happened they came up with a feasible plan to explain their actions??

who really knows....

I still find it funny that at 45 he was running home to Mummy.... big tough criminal that he was...
    Lol yeah.

but I don&#39;t think &#39;running&#39; is the correct term... remember, he can only move his toes.

I wish there were more information on how he &#39;died&#39;, not very specific for a &#39;freedom of information act&#39; , but what can you expect from the government.

Maximum security prison?
    Shot near his mother&#39;s home?
    Below the knees were paralyzed?

VERY strange

10. Lounge   -   #110
    bowrabob's Avatar Reformed devo
    So are we allowed to mention Billy Dean in here or not? It says "Censor Free Thread" at the top.

l spoke to Billy earlier, he sends you all his regards. He had a good laugh about the mods censoring the sigs, then pinning up three threads about him.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast