Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussions Closed?

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Jonno... show me one time over "there" where I have censored you... for any comment etc made?..

You know you cant... just as Ive never told anyone what sig they can or can't have...

Now whether you want to understand or not.. when you start telling people that they can't have a sig that is inoffensive, contains no bad language or nudity.. are you going to tell me that you would just take that laying down?..

I know you Jonno... and the answer is simply "no you wouldnt"..

I don't go around calling people names... but I do have an opinion..

if I was running amuck going off my face calling everyone names fair enough..

but show me where I'm doing that?...

You n I know you can't... so on this one we'll have to agree to disagree...
    though you know I love ya heaps!..

2. Lounge   -   #12
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well asked it over and over again...
    Also been telling that complaints about mods actions can go in pm to the admins, but probably keep posting them on the forum will look better, Well you knew the consequences, pm the admin if you don't agree...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    perhaps its time for a new word filter

It don't look quite the same when its written as Free [SPAM] does it

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    oh... and Ive just been put on moderation...

wanna explain your reasons behind that one?..

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Withcheese@30 March 2004 - 12:43
    Seems to me this could have all be avoided if the mods had just ignored it all, by biting and banning the subject they've just hardened people's resolve against it.
    No withcheese you know as well as i do that these attacks are planned, as they said it on that other forum, "if they think we let it rest well then the are wrong"
    "we keep fighting till he's back". Well read back you see i tried and i tried to explain but they would never listen to what we said the just wanted us to do what they demanded. See it as a hostage situation, there is hardly a win, but if you give in to the "terrorist" (not compairing them with that but my english is limmitted) what can we do then... simply if you all like to have that i'm willing to make a poll. Shall we get ride of this forum and the admins and mods, what in my believe they are questioning the people that run this place.... well i really have said it all... i wanna go on with a nice friendly forum and friendly people.. again this has nothing to do with free speech it's just that i'm doing the job wich i was asked for that's protecting this forum so all people that like to can enjoy this place.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    muchspl2

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+30 March 2004 - 09:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje &#064; 30 March 2004 - 09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@30 March 2004 - 12:43
    Seems to me this could have all be avoided if the mods had just ignored it all, by biting and banning the subject they&#39;ve just hardened people&#39;s resolve against it.
    No withcheese you know as well as i do that these attacks are planned, as they said it on that other forum, "if they think we let it rest well then the are wrong"
    "we keep fighting till he&#39;s back". Well read back you see i tried and i tried to explain but they would never listen to what we said the just wanted us to do what they demanded. See it as a hostage situation, there is hardly a win, but if you give in to the "terrorist" (not compairing them with that but my english is limmitted) what can we do then... simply if you all like to have that i&#39;m willing to make a poll. Shall we get ride of this forum and the admins and mods, what in my believe they are questioning the people that run this place.... well i really have said it all... i wanna go on with a nice friendly forum and friendly people.. again this has nothing to do with free speech it&#39;s just that i&#39;m doing the job wich i was asked for that&#39;s protecting this forum so all people that like to can enjoy this place. [/b][/quote]
    Sorry this wasn&#39;t meant as an attack, more what I would have done.

All I&#39;m saying is none of the mods had to respond to this, you&#39;d made your decision and didn&#39;t need to respond to anyone to justify yourself.

You could just have let them spam up the board a bit until they got bored (and lets face it, there is nothing more demoralizing than arguing with someone who doesn&#39;t argue back).

Having a pinned topic that says something is banned is like a challenge to some people.

edit: I remain ever neutral, unless it&#39;s ineternet.news&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Honey@30 March 2004 - 12:46
    oh... and Ive just been put on moderation...

wanna explain your reasons behind that one?..
    honey, do you need glasses??? Do you ever read anything that someone else writes? Two things enough topics around where we said we would do this and you got yourself a pm...

complaints well you know who to pm... i hope you read that somewhere before

10. Lounge   -   #20
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Honey@30 March 2004 - 10:44
    Jonno... show me one time over "there" where I have censored you... for any comment etc made?..

You know you cant...
    Thats because I hav&#39;nt made a post there yet Honey
    I was&#39;nt even invited, probably cos I&#39;m too much of a firecracker, I found out by mistake.

And no I would&#39;nt take it laying down, but I&#39;ve always put my hands up if I have broken a rule, I took a warning from Nikki for posting a nude pic of myself, I took a second warning from Lamsey for the same crime, was that fair?.....Yes cos thats the way the board is run, I never said a word, I got another warning last week for posting an IP yet I had been pushed so hard and the guy pushing got the same as me, but I did&#39;nt contest it because this is&#39;nt my board, they are not my rules, as far as I&#39;m concerned I&#39;m in someone elses house and I obey their rules or get kicked out, simple as that

And no, this is&#39;nt a personal attack on any of you, I&#39;m standing for what I believe in for once, I told each and everyone of you last week that I&#39;m done sticking up for people, no one does me so why should I?.......I&#39;m standing for what I think is right&#33;

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast