Thread: Who Are We.

Poster
    What do you think the other members of the forum are like, how old, what do they do etc.

For those of you who don't know. I have absolute proof that Funky Capricorn is in fact a 68 year old widow woman from Canadia, her real name is Martha. She lives alone with her four cats in a nice but small apartment. She is taken out one day a week by care in the community staff when she likes to visit art galleries. If she forgets to take her medication she becomes delusional and starts to believe that she is a 27 year old beer swilling, music loving steelers fan from Kentucky. Her access to a PC is her only regular human contact.

What do you think of the other members.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    I think JmiF is actually President George Bush.

It's the dyslexic spelling that gives it away...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JmiF@10 March 2003 - 17:40
    What do you think the other members of the forum are like, how old, what do they do etc.

For those of you who don't know. I have absolute proof that Funky Capricorn is in fact a 68 year old widow woman from Canadia, her real name is Martha. She lives alone with her four cats in a nice but small apartment. She is taken out one day a week by care in the community staff when she likes to visit art galleries. If she forgets to take her medication she becomes delusional and starts to believe that she is a 27 year old beer swilling, music loving steelers fan from Kentucky. Her access to a PC is her only regular human contact.

What do you think of the other members.
    28 years old.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Lamsey@10 March 2003 - 17:50
    I think JmiF is actually President George Bush.

It's the dyslexic spelling that gives it away...
    Lamsey appears to be the lead singer of British rock sensation Coldplay. The mugshot and the swipe at Dubya give it away