Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will There Ever Be Radio Here Again?

BANNED
    Im just wondering because i haven't heard anything in a long time.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    h1
    Illuminati died.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    *URL removed*
    If this one doesn't work at first, try reloading the page again. Flash must be enabled. Broadband users only.

or, alternatively,

*URL removed*
    This one can be used by broadband or dialup users and doesn't require Flash, but has no chat window for chatting with other users. It does require the download of a specific player to work though.

Edit: Post is in reference to KLF radio, not outside sources;links removed.
    Dare to think for yourself.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    muchspl2
    wtf es5 radio

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    The funny thing about the es5radio, is that its completely insecure. They say dj'ers are proxied via palestine. Not true. I was a freakin DJ there. Completely unsecure little flash program.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    muchspl2
    well I've been using streamerp2p www.streamerp2p.com only cause they get a illegal broadcast of stern in the morning, clear channel pulled his show where I live
    nice little program & its looks like it has the ability to stream a show, maybe check it out

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by haxor41789@31 March 2004 - 06:26
    Illuminati died.
    You wish, babe

7th had plans to restart the radio with a new manager once the FST expansion was done, however because the expansion wasn't received as hoped (an understatment, I know ), the date for when it was back up was pushed back.

Then 7th pissed off, leaving the project unstarted. rookie might be able to start it up again, but Marc would probably have to teach him how to set up & maintain the server

As for ES5 Radio, don't get me started - Security nightmare (one word to find the IPs - Telnet ) and not much cop anyway. Most of the DJs recorded their shows and kept them running for about 22 hours a day - At least I had the decency to require that all shows were live The anonymous radio idea was nice, but at the best it was a chatroom with some music in the background.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    BANNED
    I don't think we will ever see a radio again

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Rappy@31 March 2004 - 21:26
    I don't think we will ever see a radio again
    Well there might be Rappy, as far as I can remember, there was no one willing to put the time in to be the new Radio-Manager. I personally hope that the KLF radio will return. Maybe once 7thE can find some time and also a suitable candidate, for the position as Radio-manager is found, then our new Administrator, Brian, might help us get it back off the ground...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    BANNED
    I'll see if I can find some good radioing software for teh board and be dj bulio of teh mixtapes section B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast