Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying New Cdrw

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@30 March 2004 - 22:13
    thou thinkth fareware to my oldened cd-rw?

nay, to bear your griefs therefore devise with me how we purchaseth

a new cd-rw? thus this classy you fancy? fair virtualbody?
    i say, that is funny. A ha haa haaa.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Double Agent
    omg i am so full of it rofl...

sometimes i amaze myself so much i shit myself

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    if u mods allowed icons in the title and subtitle of the threads, there would be no need to swear to show that i'm pissed my god damn fucking burner won't burn shit! (notice the good use of icons there, but i can't do that with the title -sigh-) i really need it to burn something rite now. damn! i just picked up a microcenter add, and they have this "no name" cdrw thing for $17 after rebate. since the chances of any of these brands lasting more than a generic is slim, i think i'll just spend as little as i can.

and @ vb, to answer ur q bout the reason i'm gettin this and not a dvd burner:
    1. they're expensive
    2. i don't want to pay $.5 to $1 for a dvd
    3. i don't have anything to burn
    4. i don't have a console with a mod chip
    5. i can play all my movies through tv out to my tv.
    6. i'm tired. it's 2 am over here. i just got back from a friend's "party" thing. i'm going to bed.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@30 March 2004 - 23:54
    if u mods allowed icons in the title and subtitle of the threads, there would be no need to swear to show that i'm pissed my god damn fucking burner won't burn shit! (notice the good use of icons there, but i can't do that with the title -sigh-) i really need it to burn something rite now. damn! i just picked up a microcenter add, and they have this "no name" cdrw thing for $17 after rebate. since the chances of any of these brands lasting more than a generic is slim, i think i'll just spend as little as i can.

and @ vb, to answer ur q bout the reason i'm gettin this and not a dvd burner:
    1. they're expensive
    3. i don't have anything to burn
    4. i don't have a console with a mod chip
    5. i can play all my movies through tv out to my tv.
    6. i'm tired. it's 2 am over here. i just got back from a friend's "party" thing. i'm going to bed.
    you spend hundreads of dollars on computer hardware now you get pissed over a cheap cd-rw?

get over it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    james_bond_rulez Posted on 31 March 2004 - 06:00
    you spend hundreads of dollars on computer hardware now you get pissed over a cheap cd-rw? 

get over it

Exactly. Btw I'd spend the extra $15 & get the Lite On or Sony. And I ain't rich.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@31 March 2004 - 02:54
    Yeah but 4.7 gigs is a lot of data. How many blank CDs can you buy for $.5 to $1?

[SARCASM] And thanks for caring about my comments about showing some class around here. [/SARCASM]

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Double Agent
    hehehehe

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+31 March 2004 - 08:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 &#064; 31 March 2004 - 08:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@31 March 2004 - 02:54
    2. i don&#39;t want to pay &#036;.5 to &#036;1 for a dvd
    Yeah but 4.7 gigs is a lot of data. How many blank CDs can you buy for &#036;.5 to &#036;1?

[SARCASM] And thanks for caring about my comments about showing some class around here. [/SARCASM] [/b][/quote]
    i get all my cdr&#39;s for free on black friday. i buy a couple 100 cdr stacks, and it&#39;ll last me till at least the next year.

and at the other dude, all the hundred&#39;s of &#036; i spend i get my &#036; back after I sell all my shit. so far, i&#39;ve made &#036;20 profit even after my upgrades and stuff.

btw, i just checked the microcenter ad agian, and the ad is overdue. those prices were effective till mar 14. . oh well, i&#39;ll be buying one from newegg then

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Double Agent
    name&#39;s Bond, James Bond

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Lick My Lovepump
    Well with Dual Layer DVD very close, and bluray sometime next year or so DVD burners are going to drop hella far, therefore making CD burners obsolete. Since dual layer is a month away, think you could wait that long without a burner drive?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast