Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes

BANNED
    That not a validpoint since many forums have similar worlds becides the point was how come my board looks so much like this on though i don't no like this one

Well as i just pointed out its not the same and not only that the things i don't like about this board aren't at mine

I never had a problem with

Internetworld
    Musicworld etc.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Rappy@1 April 2004 - 15:14
    That not a validpoint since many forums have similar worlds becides the point was how come my board looks so much like this on though i don't no like this one

Well as i just pointed out its not the same and not only that the things i don't like about this board aren't at mine

Internetworld
    Musicworld etc.
    just admit you copied your board from here.

and you are also a moany whining little prick who really needs to leave this place and fuckk off somewhere else
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Azzz+1 April 2004 - 16:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 1 April 2004 - 16:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rappy@1 April 2004 - 15:14
    That not a validpoint since many forums have similar worlds becides the point was how come my board looks so much like this on though i don&#39;t no like this one

Well as i just pointed out its not the same and not only that the things i don&#39;t like about this board aren&#39;t at mine

Internetworld
    Musicworld etc.

and you are also a moany whining little prick who really needs to leave this place and fuckk off somewhere else [/b][/quote]
    Nowwatchit Azz i see you own forum has similar worlds on it

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Rappy+1 April 2004 - 15:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rappy @ 1 April 2004 - 15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 April 2004 - 16:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rappy
    @1 April 2004 - 15:14
    That not a validpoint since many forums have similar worlds becides the point was how come my board looks so much like this on though i don&#39;t no like this one

Well as i just pointed out its not the same and not only that the things i don&#39;t like about this board aren&#39;t at mine

Internetworld
    Musicworld etc.

and you are also a moany whining little prick who really needs to leave this place and fuckk off somewhere else
    Nowwatchit Azz i see you own forum has similar worlds on it [/b][/quote]
    yes thats because i based my forum around this one

see how easy it is to own up

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    Well well well

I have loosly basied my forum on this one yes but like i said most forums have music worlds so its veryloosly becides like i said the leadership and rules is what i have problems with at this board and at mine both are nowhere near the same

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Rappy@1 April 2004 - 15:29
    Well well well

I have loosly basied my forum on this one yes but like i said most forums have music worlds so its veryloosly becides like i said the leadership and rules is what i have problems with at this board and at mine both are nowhere near the same
    yea but on your forum there is no-one to lead you idiot, this forum has around 150 members every hour of the day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yours (and mine) have 2 if were lucky&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Azzz+1 April 2004 - 16:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 1 April 2004 - 16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rappy@1 April 2004 - 15:29
    Well well well

yea but on your forum there is no-one to lead you idiot, this forum has around 150 members every hour of the day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

yours (and mine) have 2 if were lucky&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Mine is worse off but still there are posts at my board that mods here would have deleted because of some stupid rule

8. Lounge   -   #28
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Azzz+1 April 2004 - 17:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 1 April 2004 - 17:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rappy@1 April 2004 - 15:14

Internetworld
    Musicworld etc.

and you are also a moany whining little prick who really needs to leave this place and fuckk off somewhere else [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s not very nice Azzz.

How do you know people don&#39;t feel teh same way about you?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by danb+1 April 2004 - 17:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 1 April 2004 - 17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 April 2004 - 17:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rappy

Internetworld
    Musicworld etc.

How do you know people don&#39;t feel teh same way about you? [/b][/quote]
    well they can tell me cant they

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz+1 April 2004 - 17:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 1 April 2004 - 17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@1 April 2004 - 17:09
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 April 2004 - 17:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rappy

Internetworld
    Musicworld etc.

How do you know people don&#39;t feel teh same way about you?
    well they can tell me cant they [/b][/quote]
    Azzz you are also a moany whining little prick who really needs to leave this place and fuckk off somewhere else.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast