Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ie Fukked Up

what does this mean? i get this after i close internet explorer, its startin to piss me off...

The instruction at "0x02ab28aa" referenced memory at 0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"

Click on OK to terminate the program
    yeah.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Something like that happened on my brothers computer, I couldn't fix it, but I suggest you...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    Don't know what O/S you have but try going into the add/remove program dialog box and repairing IE.

/I got nothing else.

Mik3ll, you're a bozo for suggesting that he change browsers without identifying the problem. Way to help...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Im not a bozo, I searched through the MS site and they have nothing to say about it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by Mik3ll@31 March 2004 - 05:21
    Im not a bozo, I searched through the MS site and they have nothing to say about it.
    I'm with harrycary on this one; you are a bozo for postinmg your 'advice'.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    h1
    The answer would quickly degenerate into a reverse engineering discussion.

And Firefox is the shit!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by bkdvnyc@30 March 2004 - 20:45
    The instruction at "0x02ab28aa" referenced memory at 0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"
    You sure you posted the instruction "" accurate? It makes a big difference.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    sounds like you had a search bar in IE that wasnt removed correctly

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Originally posted by haxor41789@31 March 2004 - 06:45
    And Firefox is the shit&#33;
    I use firefox, explain yourself

BTW: I get a similar error in my explorer.exe, but ONLY when I enter the Azureus folder:
    The instruction at "0x7ccd213e" referenced memory at 0x00000008". The memory could not be "written".
    Clicking OK reloads explorer.exe
    Clicking Abort opens Delphi.

Anyone?
    Sage goes in the signature field.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by true_neo+31 March 2004 - 12:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (true_neo @ 31 March 2004 - 12:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@31 March 2004 - 06:45
    And Firefox is the shit&#33;
    I use firefox, explain yourself

BTW: I get a similar error in my explorer.exe, but ONLY when I enter the Azureus folder:
    The instruction at "0x7ccd213e" referenced memory at 0x00000008". The memory could not be "written".
    Clicking OK reloads explorer.exe
    Clicking Abort opens Delphi.

Anyone? [/b][/quote]
    1. You got to understand people from NY area to understand that&#33; He loves firefox and read the whole thread to know whom he is referring to.

2. Google your instruction combined with "IE error" and you will get the answers. I have seen that error while searching for the other instruction in the post. If you dont find it let us know.

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast