Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigger Than 700mb Writable Cd's

Here you go - check out what I found on Google

Google Search for cd-r 800 MB (UK)

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Found out how to overburn with Nero:

In a full version of Nero go to file-perferences-expert options- enable overburn and set the max overburn value to what you want.

Before writing:

Under the multi session tab: tick "no multi session" Under the burn tab: choose "disc-at-once" and tick "finalise cd".

Now click burn and you will be asked if you would like to overburn.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Cheers crackedup, dont now why i didnt get those results when i searched on yahoo...

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by -=M3th0d=-@11 March 2003 - 12:25
    Cheers crackedup, dont now why i didnt get those results when i searched on yahoo...
    You're welcome - I only ever use Google - it's the dog's.....

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Nero offers overburn, but I believe that is only effective when used with 90min+ CDs, I've seens several places online to get them, but I do know if VCDs will work. Actually, I have a VCD file that is slightly over 800mb, do you think it would fit on a 700mb disk? and if not, will overburning work w/ VCDs?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Yep,just set overburn to about 100mins on Nero,I bought some 99min,870mb cd's from the local market the other day,they work fine for me.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Mr. Platinum have made a CD-R of 790MB, but i haven't tryed them yet.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    chris35
    800meg cd's at www.scan.co.uk £6.00 for 25, you cant get cheaper.(or can you?)

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Try ebay. I've seen them on there. They seem reasonable too. Good luck.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    800meg cd's at www.scan.co.uk £6.00 for 25, you cant get cheaper.(or can you?)
    That is cheap but the snicky devils charge £7.00 for delivery which goes up to £10 if you want two packs. I ordered two anyway because its still a reasonable price. There are a few sites selling at about the same price (incl. del.) but none of which inspired confidence in they ability for quick and reliable service (with the amount of talent out there, is there any excuse for such shoddy sites these days?). The highest price I found was for single CD-Rs at Maplin: £1.75 per disc! Thats roughly £65 more expensive than my 50 discs from Scan.
    Now I can search out all those slighter bigger movies that I have avoided in the past

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast