Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ehm music post spam

lolz.

2. Music   -   #22
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@28 March 2004 - 22:30
    This Thread has just confused me today 
    It confused Arm too.

Sheesh this person is probably some forumer whos pissed off because he got banned so hes got a proxy server and coming here to try and start shit as revenge. Or hes another forumer who thinks this is funny as hell starting a flame war.

Maybe it is just some pseudo intelluctual who thinks hes so smart by using big words and thinks just because he goes to some snobby arts school that his taste in music is superior to everyone else. Though his grammer is quite crappy. Thats what you get when you dont go to elementary school.

3. Music   -   #23
    We have here a bored and bitter wannabe intellectualist with a thesaurus and a taste for controversy. Unfortunately cake unwinds all his hardwon respect (?) by spelling wit as "whit".
    Go back to grade school honey.

I'm actually impressed with the forum at whole.... we're taking this unholy and unfriendly interruption very, very politely. I for one want to see someone bleeding on the fucking pavement.

And what the fuck do you mean, "Gentlemen"???

4. Music   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ummm i think cake just got pwn3d

bout time we had some more fucking swearing in this thread

im an honoury student at a conservatorium

i know everything from classical to modern music

i could be an upper class wannabe ass like cake...but its not my style

and if you want respect cake...then go suck a golf ball through a garden hose...then i will respectfully call you a homosexual...and not call you a person with a pole stuck up one's ass...

and cake for someone who's spose to of gone to a rich music school...you must not be a songwriter and must have failed english...or relies on a spellchecker too much...its very un-"proffessional" *tis spose to be one "f" douchebag*

so next time you post...dig up cake...

Laters
    Cely :music1:

P.S. try and out do me with your big words cake...i will respond simply and straight to the point...for example *your an ass who knows shit all about music*

5. Music   -   #25
    Originally posted by Randomblonde@29 March 2004 - 09:23
    We have here a bored and bitter wannabe intellectualist with a thesaurus and a taste for controversy. Unfortunately cake unwinds all his hardwon respect (?) by spelling wit as "whit".

I'm actually impressed with the forum at whole.... we're taking this unholy and unfriendly interruption very, very politely. I for one want to see someone bleeding on the fucking pavement.

ok mother fuckers, you stay here and waste away....you too fat girl,...... random big ass! you must be a big girl to hang out here with shit like this. no one wants to fuck you! be proud, you belong. the rest of you fucktards have at it. chewie is the only half level headed fuck around. never fail to fail losers, i know you will

hate..................cake

6. Music   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by cake+30 March 2004 - 03:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cake @ 30 March 2004 - 03:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Randomblonde@29 March 2004 - 09:23

I&#39;m actually impressed with the forum at whole.... we&#39;re taking this unholy and unfriendly interruption very, very politely. I for one want to see someone bleeding on the fucking pavement.

ok mother fuckers, you stay here and waste away....you too fat girl,...... random big ass&#33; you must be a big girl to hang out here with shit like this. no one wants to fuck you&#33; be proud, you belong. the rest of you fucktards have at it. chewie is the only half level headed fuck around. never fail to fail losers, i know you will

hate..................cake [/b][/quote]
    LOL

7. Music   -   #27
    old school
    someone give this little kid a cookie,
    he spilled his milk.

8. Music   -   #28
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Take Muhammad Ali out of your Avatar boy.He is from my City.....Louisville Kentucky.And I do not think he wants to be assoicated with the likes of you.

9. Music   -   #29
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i thought you liked to fight with intellect, not mindless insults, but i guess that didn&#39;t work for you...

still waiting to hear about what you think is soooo great about your music choices....

10. Music   -   #30
    old school
    Originally posted by lee551@29 March 2004 - 20:03
    still waiting to hear about what you think is soooo great about your music choices....

come on cake, show us your favs

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast