Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: You Chance To Be Part Of History

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    BRBrStryZand Silhouhettes ?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by djweiser@31 March 2004 - 23:08
    Detriot & spinners cant both me in because "Detriot Spinners" is the name of a 70s band.
    yeah, you thought i wouldn't know that rubberband man ?? Did you read the suggestions. It's not both in it but kinda, that's the trick people will think, hey did i hear about them without ever heared them... advertising and promotonial costs will be lower cause of that.

it's the same as someone with a website called mikerowsoft is sued... it's familiar but different.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+31 March 2004 - 21:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 31 March 2004 - 21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-djweiser@31 March 2004 - 23:08
    Detriot & spinners cant both me in because "Detriot Spinners" is the name of a 70s band.
    yeah, you thought i wouldn&#39;t know that rubberband man ?? Did you read the suggestions. It&#39;s not both in it but kinda, that&#39;s the trick people will think, hey did i hear about them without ever heared them... advertising and promotonial costs will be lower cause of that.

it&#39;s the same as someone with a website called mikerowsoft is sued... it&#39;s familiar but different. [/b][/quote]
    That would piss old bill off wouldnt it B)

4. Lounge   -   #34
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by djweiser+31 March 2004 - 23:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djweiser @ 31 March 2004 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jetje@31 March 2004 - 21:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-djweiser
    @31 March 2004 - 23:08

yeah, you thought i wouldn&#39;t know that rubberband man ?? Did you read the suggestions. It&#39;s not both in it but kinda, that&#39;s the trick people will think, hey did i hear about them without ever heared them... advertising and promotonial costs will be lower cause of that.

it&#39;s the same as someone with a website called mikerowsoft is sued... it&#39;s familiar but different.
    That would piss old bill off wouldnt it B) [/b][/quote]
    it is pissin bill of cause that websit excists

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234