Thread: Ozzfest 2004

Poster
    Anybody gonna go? The mainstage looks pretty cool....Ozzy of course ....Judas Priest, Slayer, Dimmu Borgia, Superjoint Ritual, Black Label Society. Looks pretty good to me. Second stage doesn't look too shabby either, the stands outs >>> Slipknot, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil. I'm going for my birthday. Should be good stuff ^_^

2. Music   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Judas Priest is the only reason I want to go.The others have done seen in my life.Well not all of them.But most.

3. Music   -   #3
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i would go if the concert came near where i live, but i'd have to drive quite a bit to even get near one... so that is kind of discouraging.

i'm not a huge fan of nu-metal either. but it'd be worth it because theres quite a few bands there & i like superjoint.

4. Music   -   #4
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Well I would REALLY like to go and see Priest, but unfortunately I'm living in Norway and I'm shit-broke...

You should know I hate you all for going...

5. Music   -   #5
    August 26th, Tweeter Center in Camden, NJ. this is my fourth year, pretty excitied, some bands ive been wanting to see

6. Music   -   #6
    Whys it called ozzfest?

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by General Admaster@1 April 2004 - 03:13
    Whys it called ozzfest?
    Because it's a tour put together by Ozzy Osbourne. He's been doing it for many years now. Bands are invited to tour, and they go and tour around the U.S.