Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg Suprnova

Site change! sloncek @ 01-04-2004 00:13 
    Unfortunately I have some bad news for everybody that does not speak Japanese and some very good for those who do.

Because of the recent events, like huge increase in page hits from Japan and a lot of problems with other coutries, we have decided that is in our best interest to only focus on the Japanese visitors. Thats why you could have already noticed the change in menu buttons at the top of the site. We decided we will start slow and will everyday change a bit of the site, until it is completley changed. I hope you understand why it had to come to this, but the Japanese people are simple more suitable for this kind of website. We are sure other bittorrent sites will soon follow us, since they will soon realize, that they will have no future in other countries, except Japan.

Also, since we got so many donations this time, we decided we will buy a satellite, that will be orbiting Japan's space and that is where SuprNova will be hosted. The satellite will be sent it to space today at 5 PM GMT. We hope that the take off will be smooth and there will be no problems...

Thank you all!
    Sloncek
    Go to suprnova.org and see for yourself

Someone smells April 1st wind coming here!!!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    yea just saw it too

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    rofl, lets hope it&#39;s apr fools

4. Lounge   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7

Nice.

5. Lounge   -   #5

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Didnt see that&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by I.am@31 March 2004 - 20:45
    Didnt see that&#33;&nbsp;
    Maybe if funny section was actually funny you would have.

j/k

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by shn+31 March 2004 - 19:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 31 March 2004 - 19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@31 March 2004 - 20:45
    Didnt see that&#33;

j/k [/b][/quote]
    True&#33; I get more laugh in the lounge than in the funny section.

Btw the other thread was in BT section.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by I.am+31 March 2004 - 21:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am &#064; 31 March 2004 - 21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@31 March 2004 - 19:48
    <!--QuoteBegin-I.am
    @31 March 2004 - 20:45
    Didnt see that&#33;

j/k
    True&#33; I get more laugh in the lounge than in the funny section.

Btw the other thread was in BT section. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s even funnier, that means the poor soul actually thought it was true.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    yes that was bloody hilarious read that earlier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast