Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -simple Question-

Shn, always in the know.

Well, I still stick by MyIE2. More features than the Mozilla or Firefox browsers while still remaining light. I think firefox may be faster, but that really depends upon system configurations. Firefox isn't as integrated into Windows as MyIE2 is because MyIE2 uses the IE core.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    muchspl2
    the only problem is the security holes in myie2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@31 March 2004 - 22:20
    Shn, always in the know.&nbsp;

Well, I still stick by MyIE2. More features than the Mozilla or Firefox browsers while still remaining light. I think firefox may be faster, but that really depends upon system configurations. Firefox isn&#39;t as integrated into Windows as MyIE2 is because MyIE2 uses the IE core.

-- Xero Grid --
    When yourie2 runs on Linux you let me know. I&#39;ll think about giving it a try.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Jeez. How about an informative topic instead of "simple Question..."

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    I know you have Windows, too, Shn.
    Even trying to get anything IE based on anything Unix or Unix based is laughable.

As for security holes... I could care less. Everything has security holes, but it&#39;s the user that really matters. Most problems are caused by ignorant people.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    h1
    The one thing I love about YourIE2 is its lack of security holes.

"Security holes" assumes it has security in the first place.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    HAHAHA, funny.
    But people bitch about security too much, if you know what I mean.
    I haven&#39;t seen anything I couldn&#39;t handle so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12