Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sound Cards

Poster
    spend the extra money and get atleast the z-540 speakers... come on ur spending some good money on your computer, if you truly want to experience gaming you'll want good speakers I would suggest getting atleast the z-540's...I have them and for the price I paid for em they are decent

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    lol itz not my money itz my parents money... anywayz i wanted this speaker at first...

well it cost $299

four set - well 5... and i circly object... wait never mind b4 i wanted klipsh...

Klipsch Promedia GMX D-5.1 Personal Audio System - RETAIL
    Specifications:
    Five two-way satellites
    6.5" powered subwoofer
    Digital control module
    5.1 surround sound supports Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and five-channel stereo
    Two digital inputs for PlayStation2, Xbox, PC, DVD or CD signals
    One analog input for GameCube, CD, MP3, TV or VCR signals
    35Hz-20kHz
    108dB SPL Model#: GMX D-5.1

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    5 speakers, a sub, and that circly thing would be the volume controls.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    yes i noe... itz sooo nice >> to expensive tho ryte now i have 40 bucks speakers... well tahtz the one im getting

gimme good companies under like 100 dollars

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    well I could suggest 800watt speakers for under 100bucks, but the thing is they are cheap and will not sound good. If you don't have enough money right now, save up a little bit and get good speakers when you can afford them... trust me it is worth waiting for something rather than just jumpin to something that you can afford... Like if you want to get speakers get the Z-540's i only paid like 60cdn so they can't be more than 45bucks american and im sure your parents (im assuming from before there buying this beast) that they will be okay with it....

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    lol... their actually cheap but i said i was giong to construct a computer myself so their like ooohh its a learning experience okay since your computer is old anyways and you can learn by creating your own computer i will let you buy a new computer...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    just tell em... you want to build a pc because than when something goes wrong with it or time to upgrade you'll know how to do it, and it wont cost them as much if u build it urself

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    lolz their planning to get me the parts ... im going to buy it in april while i get school off so i will be home when the parts come and i will have time to put it together

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    well it won't take long for you to build it... Even if your just starting out if you got a free Saturday afternoon you would probably have time to do it than, once you spread the parts out it seems to be just easier when they are like that

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    yes i know but i need time at home to recieve the parts... no one is at my house usually in the morning... parents work...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast