Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Dbz Live Action Movie...2006 Or 2007

Originally posted by majin_shano@4 April 2004 - 06:28
    i feel sorry for u brother but it's probably best he's dead that way he doesn't have 2 put up wiv ur shit......

.....again fuk u and go die with ur brother
    OKay, this was mean. Nobody deserves to die. I don't really care if he's lying about the DBZ movie, but saying stuff about his brother dying is fucking horrendous! Maybe YOU should go die with someone thats died in ur family. YOU should also get banned. I know he Shano shouldn't be posting half the shit he's posting, but WHO CARES! Is it going to hurt you? NO!

Now, as for the DBZ movie news, I know that it is fake. It would be on some "upcoming movie" website or something.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Hey man My brother didn't do anything to u... ur a fucking cunt rag... what i'm telling all u fuckers is i do work at fox... and the phone number i stuffed up on... but u guys are dicked... i just did it 2 see how gullable u all were... Please don't block me i was only joking... i was seeing how amny people would beleave me and none of u did... that goes 2 prove that u are all very smart people...

thats all from me...

Daniel Rest in peace bro...
    Image Resized

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    sorry man i only ment 2 rattle ur nerves.
    i'm sorry 2 hear about ur loss. If u had of said this earlier lots more people would have been nicer to u. but u do give dbz fans all around the world a bad name when u lie like that. if ur not a PA what r u?

well sorry again dude check ur email u have one from me.

whens the funeral? it was so totaly slack of me to say that shit about ur bro. please forgive me.

hope 2 hear from u soon dude.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Originally posted by Birdbrain+4 April 2004 - 02:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Birdbrain &#064; 4 April 2004 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-majin_shano@4 April 2004 - 06:28
    i feel sorry for u brother but it&#39;s probably best he&#39;s dead that way he doesn&#39;t have 2 put up wiv ur shit......

.....again fuk u and go die with ur brother
    OKay, this was mean. Nobody deserves to die. I don&#39;t really care if he&#39;s lying about the DBZ movie, but saying stuff about his brother dying is fucking horrendous&#33; Maybe YOU should go die with someone thats died in ur family. YOU should also get banned. I know he Shano shouldn&#39;t be posting half the shit he&#39;s posting, but WHO CARES&#33; Is it going to hurt you? NO&#33;

Now, as for the DBZ movie news, I know that it is fake. It would be on some "upcoming movie" website or something. [/b][/quote]
    Shut the hell up. You believe him? Damn nOOb....his brother didnt die since he said his relatives are dying left and right....suuurrre...

"what i&#39;m telling all u fuckers is i do work at fox..."

Prove it. Lest you be perceived as a liar, once again.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Closed by request,
    and it has become a flamewar.

Spoiler: Show

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234