Thread: Blubster

I have downloaded 250 clean twice now and when I open it I get "this program has performed an illegal operation" and it shuts down, any one know what might be wrong?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    just download the official version at www.blubster.com and clean afterwards with adaware

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    1: install blubster from its official site
    2: go to add/remove programs and remove 'my search bar'
    3: run ad-aware and remove the crap
    4: restart and run as-aware again ...

Install Spybot too .

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    after reading some of you posts shareholder thats what i did, got the dirty version then cleaned it out. Now it sucks all my system resorses dry till i get the blue screen of death, if it makes it that far with out my mouse freezing up, forcing me to do a hard reboot. I like the speed and quality, wish it worked better for me.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by entrail@4 April 2004 - 13:50
    after reading some of you posts shareholder thats what i did, got the dirty version then cleaned it out. Now it sucks all my system resorses dry till i get the blue screen of death, if it  makes it that far with out my mouse freezing up, forcing me to do a hard reboot. I like the speed and quality, wish it worked better for me.
    What OS are you using?

Blubster works fine on my computer with XP, and my computer isn't the "shit" either.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    using good old win98, i was wondering if that maybe was my problem.