Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corruption What Do I Do

Right Just to set the record straight I have had eMule on for over 89 hours straight and only go 168mb of cd3 splinter cell NO BUGGER WILL SHARE THIS FILE

AND the other reason there is a corruption in CD 3 is because when the second person put it out for D/L it was corrupt and that spread like a virus would and now there must be over 3000 corrupt versions out there and kazaa will take a section out of each one and the files are getting worse and worse I hope that some one comes out with a program that combines kazaa and eMuel to make the ultimate P2P software.

2. Games   -   #12
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Maybe it's just me, but most of the bins and isos I get from Kazaa work just fine. Maybe it has something to do with some people's internet connection? I also feel that lately a lot of new games have been intentionally corrupted and released by the industry to combat file sharing. That's why I wish Kazaa (and K-Lite) would stop letting users download files from other users' designated download directory before they've had a chance to verify the files' integrity and, if necessary, delete them. Either that or incorporate so sort of error correction, like eMule has.

3. Games   -   #13
    You cannot rely on kazaa (if tht is where you got em from) it is not as reliable as overnet and emule for games but music is good!

cheers

4. Games   -   #14
    TRUST NO1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12