Thread: Nero Overburn Error ?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I was trying to burn a movie file , which was 769MB as a data file , onto a 700MB Cd-R disc using nero. One it got to 98% i got a message stating the burning failed. i did this the second time and i still got this message. P.s. i used "Disc at once " not "track at once", for both.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    do your self a fav and split it in 2 and burn it to 2 cd,s

769MB is just a tad on the big side even for over burn

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    alright but do youk now how i can split the movie please ?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Formula1@1 April 2004 - 16:00
    I was trying to burn a movie file , which was 769MB as a data file , onto a 700MB Cd-R disc using nero. One it got to 98% i got a message stating the burning failed. i did this the second time and i still got this message. P.s. i used "Disc at once " not "track at once", for both.
    buy a dvd burner

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Try searching for something called AVI Splitter, or similar programs.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+2 April 2004 - 12:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 2 April 2004 - 12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Formula1@1 April 2004 - 16:00
    buy a dvd burner [/b][/quote]
    i already have a dvd burner, i just want to know why i got a filed error , im trying to see
    how i can fit it on a Cd-R (as a data file) without getting a failed error.....

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Old Fella
    Overburn allows you to go over 700 but not that far over. Convert file to VCD format and that may work.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    yeah but i dont want to burn it to a DVD - R , is it possible to burn the VCD file to a cd-r (to just watch ito n my pc ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    AS data its prob to much mate.If its just for on the pc dont bother burnin just watch the file