Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hellboy

I got two tickets for 7:45 tonight for me and my bitch...errr....my girl I mean.... :">

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    hell yah im goin to dl it ...ooow go see it ooooow maybe

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i got the free preview disc from Best Buy a few weeks ago, and i was pretty impressed. i definitely wanna see this movie soon. seems like "paranormal investigators" (i.e. like Kolchak, X-Files, UFO/bigfoot-chasers in general) are back in fashion... with Hellboy and Van Helsing coming out this year, and the Keanu Reeves movie "Constantine" (supposed to come out in 2005?) is along the same lines.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    BANNED
    3RA1N1AC man

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@2 April 2004 - 15:16
    i got the free preview disc from Best Buy a few weeks ago, and i was pretty impressed. i definitely wanna see this movie soon. seems like "paranormal investigators" (i.e. like Kolchak, X-Files, UFO/bigfoot-chasers in general) are back in fashion... with Hellboy and Van Helsing coming out this year, and the Keanu Reeves movie "Constantine" (supposed to come out in 2005?) is along the same lines.
    The movie seems like a mix of X-Files meets X-Men.

On a different note I always wondered why they changed the name to Constantine from the original comic book Hellblazer....and why the hell did they pick Keanu "no facial expressions" Reeves to play John Constantine?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Busyman@2 April 2004 - 11:52
    On a different note I always wondered why they changed the name to Constantine from the original comic book Hellblazer....and why the hell did they pick Keanu "no facial expressions" Reeves to play John Constantine?
    maybe to avoid confusion with the Hellraiser series. and rumors say the studio wants a PG-13 rating, so they prolly don't wanna market a movie to young teens with "hell" in the title. if that's true, i guess we're not going to see much blood or really wicked freaky stuff like in the comic series.

i always thought of Constantine as a middle-aged british punk rocker who also happens to be a magician/detective. a lot of people on the 'net say the role should've been offered to Sting, since the character was originally patterned after him. i dunno, maybe Sting wouldn't be such a good choice at this point. but it's not exactly the kind of character that makes you think "yeah! perfect part for Keanu to play." it could still be good though. it's too early to say. *shrug*

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    No, I'll Not See this movie, nor download it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+2 April 2004 - 20:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC &#064; 2 April 2004 - 20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@2 April 2004 - 11:52
    maybe to avoid confusion with the Hellraiser series. and rumors say the studio wants a PG-13 rating, so they prolly don&#39;t wanna market a movie to young teens with "hell" in the title. if that&#39;s true, i guess we&#39;re not going to see much blood or really wicked freaky stuff like in the comic series.

i always thought of Constantine as a middle-aged british punk rocker who also happens to be a magician/detective. a lot of people on the &#39;net say the role should&#39;ve been offered to Sting, since the character was originally patterned after him. i dunno, maybe Sting wouldn&#39;t be such a good choice at this point. but it&#39;s not exactly the kind of character that makes you think "yeah&#33; perfect part for Keanu to play." it could still be good though. it&#39;s too early to say. *shrug* [/b][/quote]

Hell isnt censored here in america on national T.V. And in PG-13 movies these words are said, Hell , Shit , Bitch, Queer, Dick, etc. and some other ones , BUT FUCK DEFINETLY isnt allowed, its "R".

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Actually, if "fuck" is said more than once, it&#39;ll be "R" It can be allowed in a PG-13 movie. For example, in the god-awful "Darkness Falls" the cop says "All this over a fucking tooth." And it sustained a PG-13 rating.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Going to see it tonight, will report back later. :
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast