Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Message From The A**hole Global Moderator

Newcster68 your an absolute tool! Grow up and act like the 'grown man' you claim to be.

I&#39;m not saying everyone does this because there are others who have been nice to me and very helpful..But, guess what? they were all forum users and not moderators&#33;&#33; POINT MADE&#33; Thanku and have a nice day<---and I do mean it&#33;
    Ive noticed this place works on a hierarchy - generally the mods only concern themselves with difficult problems. If you ask about easy stuff like &#39;how do i burn an iso.&#39; etc. etc. you will get answered by a forum member, probably quite a low down one (in terms of experience) because the mods etc. have probably already answered the question a million times. Knowledge and info filters down the ranks as it were. I dont see anything wrong with this at all.

PS. Bender, im just sorry that you have to put up with this kind of abuse when ur only trying to do ur job, which the vast majority of members really appreciate - without people like you who are willing to give up their time with no material gains apart from our respect and the knowledge of being central in a vibrant community, this place wouldnt exist. Keep up the good work.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by -=M3th0d=-@11 March 2003 - 11:24
    PS. Bender, im just sorry that you have to put up with this kind of abuse when ur only trying to do ur job, which the vast majority of members really appreciate - without people like you who are willing to give up their time with no material gains apart from our respect and the knowledge of being central in a vibrant community, this place wouldnt exist. Keep up the good work.
    Stick your tongue out........yes thought so.........brown

3. Lounge   -   #13
    alrite leech killer, fair enuff, but you get my point right?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    VB
    I don&#39;t see the problem with Bender&#39;s Private Message to you. On the contrary to you he doesn&#39;t used vulgar expressions to express his feelings.

So please newcster68 think over your doings in the past .. if you still think you are right PM me and i can delete your account and then you don&#39;t have to visit this board anymore.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    ahhh, ban you all for this flame war&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    ouch ouch to f***in hot in here for me...But seriously Bender the Pm was the classy way to go..We all appreciate the hard work and effort the mods and admin put into the forum.I read this thread last night before I went to bed.I was going to post then but I thought a cooling off period was in order...And a little thought myself..Bender you handled this situation with class..Newcster68 if you aren&#39;t happy you can leave, you could have and should have kept this as a private matter...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Both sides have a point if only a minor one, but only one person was out of order.

No polls needed to decide who.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Ex-member
    I&#39;m a grown man
    Could have fooled me... I&#39;m a 17-year-old hormone bomb and I don&#39;t get so worked up over nothing...

I think it&#39;s time we thanked the mods for keeping this board a nice place to be. They put in a hell of a lot of good work; for example, I thought a new topic of mine in Hardwareworld was worthy of a sticky, so I PMed CornerPocket about it. 5 minutes later the post was pinned, after he&#39;d personally checked out the linked content.
    What I&#39;m saying is that these guys are doing hard work to make this board an enjoyable place to be, so don&#39;t abuse them&#33; It&#39;s not as if they&#39;re in paid positions or anything.

CHEERS MODS

Oh, and I saw those posts before Bender sorted them, they were a total mess. Well done Bender.

edit: just noticed this in the first post;
    NOW that puts me in a fowl mood
    He feels like a chicken?&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Agreed. Any other boards I know of would have kicked your ass of here a long time ago, man. This is a privilege to use, not your right. If you don&#39;t value that or the work put into it, then piss off.

BTW - Grown man? WTF - translation: Gorilla boy. You related to Bush?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Ex-member
    You related to Bush?
    That would explain the fowl spelling

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast