Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Splinter Cell2 Kicking Me Out After Loading...

  1. #1
    it can't be my vid card 440mx cause the intro still runs and I get
    to the main screen with setting on low.

    I pick a profile it starts loading then I'm back to my desktop screen.

    I wanna play this game

  2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,294
    its ur shitty and extremely old MX440, jion the new age of TnL and stop holding the rest of us back.

  3. Games   -   #3
    its ur graphic cards. The game requires a pixel shader which you dont have with your video card

  4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,294
    PS 2.0 to be exact.

  5. Games   -   #5
    but why does the intro movie play where those guys blow up the mansion with the truck?

    If my gfx card wasn't compatiable it wouldn't show that right?

  6. Games   -   #6
    cause the intro movie has nothing to do with pixel shader.... honestly stop living in denial. Your gfx card is shit and cant handle the game properly. end of story..

  7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,042
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@3 April 2004 - 05:42
    cause the intro movie has nothing to do with pixel shader.... honestly stop living in denial. Your gfx card is shit and cant handle the game properly. end of story..
    sheesh, a little harshe there.

    if you read the manual/txt document or if you went to their website , u would see that the mx440 is not supported by this game.

  8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,698
    Splinter Cell 2 is out?

    Pandora Tomorow is more of a stand alone expansion pack, the real sequel is supposedly due around Christmas.

  9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo+3 April 2004 - 09:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Elmo @ 3 April 2004 - 09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing@3 April 2004 - 05:42
    cause the intro movie has nothing to do with pixel shader.... honestly stop living in denial. Your gfx card is shit and cant handle the game properly. end of story..
    sheesh, a little harshe there.

    if you read the manual/txt document or if you went to their website , u would see that the mx440 is not supported by this game. [/b][/quote]
    I am taking some pointers from pitbul the a-hole. lol

  10. Games   -   #10
    Lick My Lovepump
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,698
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing+3 April 2004 - 10:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (judgeofallandnothing @ 3 April 2004 - 10:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@3 April 2004 - 09:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing
    @3 April 2004 - 05:42
    cause the intro movie has nothing to do with pixel shader.... honestly stop living in denial. Your gfx card is shit and cant handle the game properly. end of story..

    sheesh, a little harshe there.

    if you read the manual/txt document or if you went to their website , u would see that the mx440 is not supported by this game.
    I am taking some pointers from pitbul the a-hole. lol [/b][/quote]
    Pitbul needs to calm down and learn that everybody can&#39;t afford new hardware. Don&#39;t encourage him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •