Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dbz Live Action Movie...2006 Or 2007

Hey all if u havent read my post in The Matrix then this is for u...

3 days ago fox studios Sydney recieved a phone call from the presisdent at fox studios in the USA regarding the affordability of the DBZ live action movie... And The "fox" sydney team were called into a meeting... I my self was there for part of it.. anyways they were discussing DBZ... since sydney was were Fox Studios shot the Matrix films and Game there planning on doing the DBZ movie here in Australia this is for 2 reasons:
    (1) Australian Dollar is Shit so if the USA plann a budget of about $90,000,000 it comes up 2 something around about $130,000,000 give or take a million...
    (2) They can Film here without the hassel of and i quote "media making a big deal over nothing" now what this means is if it was 2 be shot in the USA than there would be papperazi all over it... and from what Fox USA has told us so far the American people don't think DBZ is going 2 be a hit... the hulk bummed partly because of the terible acting and accent of The Nugget star Eric Banner and the dodgy Special effects...
    Spiderman 1 was a hit and run were as 2 is said 2 be a hit and miss... A reporter friend told me " Were just getting all the best and turning it into the worst"... now i don't quite understand this but maybe u guys do...

I have read a Very rough draft copy of the script (sorry guys can't tell u who wrote it otherwise by by job) and in it was All our favourite super hero's Goku and Such but what was strange was that they said nothing about raditz but started with Freezer...
    Well anyways it basicly the Freezer saga but with a few twists and turns here and there... and Vageta has a brother... (now i'm not going to give much about him away but i will tell u he is half human and half Sajin... and will speak with an Australian accent...) Well u guys know the saga how goku chops him in half and so forth but whats different about this is that Freezer dies from that... (but he comes back if u guess how than ur thinking like a pro)...
    It's said 2 have sequals all the way 2 majin Buu.. The head of fox said and i Quote" If this film makes some big bucks then we will do DragonBall The movie" Yes there thinking of Doing a DragonBall movie...

The Wachowski Bro's looked at this project and said maybe and Joe Silver said that he would possably Produce this film... Fox has told us that they would like Ronny Yu to dirct this film... There negotiating with him to do this film...

Now who's going to star??? in the works was Smallville star Tom Welling and X-Men Star Hugh Jackman who will get the part??? i personaly hope Hugh does what do u guys think?

Thats all the Information i have for u guys at the moment but when i get more info i will post...

There is suppost to be a closed door meeting next friday so i see what happens..

Cya
    Image Resized

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    If your truely a Fox employee (which I doubt, but its possible) your stupid to post this information.
    Dont think they will like it you post this kind of 'conversation' quotes

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    This story's kinda hard to swallow, but I won't say it's not true. Smashing it all down to less than four hours is gonna be quite a feat though. If this movie does come to be, I agree Hugh Jackman would be the best Vegeta, as I'm sure any fan would. As for Goku, I'm thinking Brad Pitt would be the best for the role. He'd get Goku's bad-ass side perfectly, though I'm not sure whether he could nail the goofy side, or not. He has surprised me before, though, and that's why I think he'd be the best.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok, I am a fan of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and even better Dragon Ball GT, but I seriously doubt this.

1) He says he's a FOX employee.

2)Why make a DBZ movie when there's already plenty out there.

3) This is April the 1st, otherwise known as APRIL FOOLS

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Shano7584@1 April 2004 - 10:12
    Hey all if u havent read my post in The Matrix then this is for u...

3 days ago fox studios Sydney recieved a phone call from the presisdent at fox studios in the USA regarding the affordability of the DBZ live action movie... And The "fox" sydney team were called into a meeting... I my self was there for part of it.. anyways they were discussing DBZ... since sydney was were Fox Studios shot the Matrix films and Game there planning on doing the DBZ movie here in Australia this is for 2 reasons:
    (1) Australian Dollar is Shit so if the USA plann a budget of about $90,000,000 it comes up 2 something around about $130,000,000 give or take a million...
    (2) They can Film here without the hassel of and i quote "media making a big deal over nothing" now what this means is if it was 2 be shot in the USA than there would be papperazi all over it... and from what Fox USA has told us so far the American people don't think DBZ is going 2 be a hit... the hulk bummed partly because of the terible acting and accent of The Nugget star Eric Banner and the dodgy Special effects...
    Spiderman 1 was a hit and run were as 2 is said 2 be a hit and miss... A reporter friend told me " Were just getting all the best and turning it into the worst"... now i don't quite understand this but maybe u guys do...

I have read a Very rough draft copy of the script (sorry guys can't tell u who wrote it otherwise by by job) and in it was All our favourite super hero's Goku and Such but what was strange was that they said nothing about raditz but started with Freezer...
    Well anyways it basicly the Freezer saga but with a few twists and turns here and there... and Vageta has a brother... (now i'm not going to give much about him away but i will tell u he is half human and half Sajin... and will speak with an Australian accent...) Well u guys know the saga how goku chops him in half and so forth but whats different about this is that Freezer dies from that... (but he comes back if u guess how than ur thinking like a pro)...
    It's said 2 have sequals all the way 2 majin Buu.. The head of fox said and i Quote" If this film makes some big bucks then we will do DragonBall The movie" Yes there thinking of Doing a DragonBall movie...

The Wachowski Bro's looked at this project and said maybe and Joe Silver said that he would possably Produce this film... Fox has told us that they would like Ronny Yu to dirct this film... There negotiating with him to do this film...

Now who's going to star??? in the works was Smallville star Tom Welling and X-Men Star Hugh Jackman who will get the part??? i personaly hope Hugh does what do u guys think?

Thats all the Information i have for u guys at the moment but when i get more info i will post...

There is suppost to be a closed door meeting next friday so i see what happens..

Cya
    Dumbass....

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    I don't know about this article, but a DBZ live action movie (just one) has been said to be in development since as early as last year.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Why would you want to see a live action DBZ anyway?

Its just too embarrasing to think of it being live action........

If this movie will actually get made, then it'll be a comedy.
    Besides, the Anime News Network has stated that no known production of the DBZ movie is being made, but they did announce today that a new Dragon Ball anime is being made and will be released towards the end of the year......or is it another joke?

I hate all things Dragon Ball.....sure, the fights are great and all, but it gets old really fast and theres like 300+ episodes.....about 70% of the episodes are pure filler, and God I hate filler anime episodes.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    U guys lack faith...

I'm alowed 2 release some information but not alot... Thanks 2 the dude who backed me up... i thought i'd share this info with u but i get a kick in the teeth when i do... All those who doubt me just waite u will see...
    Don't u guys have anything better 2 do than to think that u know everything... i didn't give anything out about the movie that heaps of Australian DB,Z,GT fans already didn't know.. i did how ever tell u guys about the script...

If u guys don't beleave me than fine and don't post in my thread... This is the real deal

So for all of u DB,Z,GT fans out there this is real i'm not fucking any of u around...

Don't listen to the insicure little penised people who think there better than everyone else...

What i have heard this morning that in about a month or so they will start recruting Actors and such...

If your an Australian Actor or would like 2 be just keep ur ears open for the news...

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey+2 April 2004 - 04:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ninja Monkey &#064; 2 April 2004 - 04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>This story&#39;s kinda hard to swallow, but I won&#39;t say it&#39;s not true. Smashing it all down to less than four hours is gonna be quite a feat though. If this movie does come to be, I agree Hugh Jackman would be the best Vegeta, as I&#39;m sure any fan would. As for Goku, I&#39;m thinking Brad Pitt would be the best for the role. He&#39;d get Goku&#39;s bad-ass side perfectly, though I&#39;m not sure whether he could nail the goofy side, or not. He has surprised me before, though, and that&#39;s why I think he&#39;d be the best.[/b]

thanks for the support... Hugh was meant to be cast as Goku but they might cast him as Vageta... but as far as Brad Pitt umm i don&#39;t think so... nothing has been said about him..

As for
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+2 April 2004 - 13:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe &#064; 2 April 2004 - 13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Why would you want to see a live action DBZ anyway?

Its just too embarrasing to think of it being live action........

If this movie will actually get made, then it&#39;ll be a comedy.
    Besides, the Anime News Network has stated that no known production of the DBZ movie is being made, but they did announce today that a new Dragon Ball anime is being made and will be released towards the end of the year......or is it another joke?

I hate all things Dragon Ball.....sure, the fights are great and all, but it gets old really fast and theres like 300+ episodes.....about 70% of the episodes are pure filler, and God I hate filler anime episodes.&nbsp; [/b]

If u don&#39;t like DragonBall then Why did you read this post then??? Fuck off and have a wank...

At least this way u won&#39;t bother us and u won&#39;t have 2 bother ur mum 2night...

<!--QuoteBegin-&#045; Nightmare &#045;
    @2 April 2004 - 13:26
    I don&#39;t know about this article, but a DBZ live action movie (just one) has been said to be in development since as early as last year.[/quote]

thanks dude.. yeah it was going to be shot in the USA but due 2 &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; battles then they thought i would be better for Australia 2 be the filming premise...

<!--QuoteBegin-&#091;&#045;Crono&#045;

,2 April 2004 - 11:38]Ok, I am a fan of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and even better Dragon Ball GT, but I seriously doubt this.

1) He says he&#39;s a FOX employee.

2)Why make a DBZ movie when there&#39;s already plenty out there.

3) This is April the 1st, otherwise known as APRIL FOOLS
    [/quote]

This 1&#39;s for u kid it is not an april fools thats so a stupid idea... and besides if it&#39;s after 12:00pm than the Joke on who ever first made the joke...

1) i do work for fox... i&#39;m my dads PA... it&#39;s the sweetest job in the world...

2) There are no Live Action DBZ movies out there...

3) ur a fuckwit.. i don&#39;t do april fools...

Well people thats all from me and i will keep u posted as i hear info...

well catchya l8er
    Image Resized

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Yeah......like someone telling me "fuck off you wank." is a real professional that works for FOX. Real professionals wouldnt respond in that matter, mind you.
    Face it kid, your fanboy dreams of DBZ becoming a live action movie are slim to none, so in the mean time, go jerk your dick to some homo DBZ hentai, you flaming fucktard.

Even if you actually work for FOX, why in the hell would you be posting about a DBZ movie in this forum....out of all the other forums that might actually give a fuck what you&#39;re talking about. All the shit you say looks like you make it up as you type.
    What right do you have to tell me not to post if I dont like it anyway? I dont have the right to express my opinion?

You are a fanboy and nothing more, because if you&#39;re not, you wouldnt have responded the way you did to my opinionated post on DBZ....dumbass.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don&#39;t have that. I &#39;ve got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won&#39;t be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it&#39;s a blessing.
    maby this will prove some shit....

SOURCE

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.dweb-fr.com/live/piccolo.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'> also found this but probally fake cause the date already passed..... bahh

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast